FRESH-TALKBOX/FIGHT PROMOS RECALLED!!

technic1210

''VINYL VINYL VINYL''
VIP Junglist
Just gone to my local was looking at his latest promos,he seaid he had the new fresh record but i cant have it as it;s got the wrong tune on 1 side,i asked to look at it it said talkbox and fight which i aint intersested in,but i am interested in ACID RAIN!so i naturally thaught i wonder if they pressed it by accident,he didnt know how the tune went so he gave it to me,and yes it was on there i said ill have it he said afraid not!!!gutted o well never mind.has to be sent back else he said hes off the whites list!

gilmertthecat

Ceej
VIP Junglist
Fight has made me not want to buy the 12"...it's a huge blemish on Fresh. I was in my local record store and I saw it but didn't have the heart to listen to Fight...may well have been Acid Rain. Ugh.

charlie131

VIP Junglist
Fight has made me not want to buy the 12"...it's a huge blemish on Fresh. I was in my local record store and I saw it but didn't have the heart to listen to Fight...may well have been Acid Rain. Ugh.
this is why i love mp3's you dont have to worry about the shit b side or anything like that... i've been caining lassitude hard today getting ready for tonight!!

ONSLAUGHT88

VIP Junglist
things like this do make laugh to think there is some lazy prob fat guy making some mistakes on a huge scale...haha bet everyone who's got that is well pleased

marky1702

VIP Junglist
Looks like I got fucked then, I ordered it off redeye then they got back to me saying I have to wait til dull release
cause of this shit, which means I'll get fight instead of acid rain

DJ Oblivion

Beast from the East!
VIP Junglist
yeh thankfully chemical emailed me about this after i ordered it saying i could get a full refund and i said hell no! send me acid rain! which they did :)

I just got this email from dnb source regarding it,

Hi,

The above release - DJ Fresh 'Talkbox', which appeared on the white label list briefly a couple of weeks ago before being pulled - has been postponed indefinitely.

Probably permanently, I shouldn't wonder.

More news on this if there ever is any.