fresh 'n' adam f

Bad Ace

Close2Death
VIP Junglist
issit jus me or does it sound like adam f has got fresh's sound bank??? i no they are workin 2 gether but adam f has got his own style,Brand New jus sounds too much like fresh's sort of stuff....still :love: it though:)

yer most definatly a blindin choon its just that when the piano melody finishes it sounds like the temple of doom is gonna come in.but it is a proper rinse out choon!!!!:slayer: big em up!

p.s how can i get little pictures in the side panel sdm?

Last edited:
Adam F knows what he's doing he burst onto the scence, & got huge attention. Then went away & re-invented his sound 2 keep himself & his music fresh (no pun intended). To have two big time players joining forces & pushing another label out to the vinyl junky is a good idea as far as I can see, & if Fresh offered you his sound bank wouldn't you snap at the chance??

Metrosound was a crap cash in on the popularity of Metropolis & Your Sound

Circles remix is appalling

This tune - Original Jungle Sound :lol:

I can't believe it's the same person who done Circles, Aromatherapy, Metropolis etc.

ADAM F :weakest:

sorry guys but im with v matt,it isnt his own sound and he was known 4 his Full orchestral sound 4 instance>>brand new funk<<now that is a tune!!!yes i would have fresh's sound bank BUT u no me jay walker & sayber,id fiddle with the soundz to make it sound my stylee!!

NOW,if fresh and adam f mixed there sound banks together,booooo!!!!but they havent and it just isnt the same old adam f we no.sorry to disagree with my 2 bredrins,its not like me to go against your opinions but this time i had to speak what i thought!!!!n e ways its ALL good.

peace out!!

Less hate please!
Face it straight on, "put away the weapons an' turn up the bass!"

It's a full on brockfest of a track. :slayer:

Originally posted by DJ cK
Less hate please!
Face it straight on, "put away the weapons an' turn up the bass!"

It's a full on brockfest of a track. :slayer:

Im with teh dj.kc

Back
Top Bottom