paulplus

Hey guys,
My track Danube Flow has been launched nearly a year ago. As it gained much popularity (13k plays) the next step is to upload it on Spotify via my label.
Now, I want to make a better updated version and just want to ask for help what I can do better. What do you like and what don't. I would be pleased if you give me some feedback.

https://soundcloud.com/paulplus/danubeflow

Cheers Guys <3

Hey man, definitely some cool sounds in there, but there's a few things that I would tweak.

I like the drums, the drums are sick, really loud and punchy. The main riff sounds cool too.

But, the intro isn't very dj friendly, it could do with a better defined structure split into 16 bar sections and maybe some more percussion.

The tune could also do with some variation, the first drop sounds repetitive after a while.

I prefer the second drop, which sounds more balanced, the vocal chops are cool too. I do wonder why the tune cuts out 32 bars into the second drop though?

Hey thanks for your feedback,

Ok, I will have a look over the arrangement.
And you are right the first drop need to be shorten a fixed.

I make the vocals also a little louder I think.

Thanks again!

Hey man, definitely some cool sounds in there, but there's a few things that I would tweak.

I like the drums, the drums are sick, really loud and punchy. The main riff sounds cool too.

But, the intro isn't very dj friendly, it could do with a better defined structure split into 16 bar sections and maybe some more percussion.

The tune could also do with some variation, the first drop sounds repetitive after a while.

I prefer the second drop, which sounds more balanced, the vocal chops are cool too. I do wonder why the tune cuts out 32 bars into the second drop though?
agree with this and feel it is lacking low end... i dig this one though very cool

Back
Top Bottom