Fresh - Hypercaine (New Vocals)

Subjekt Music

VIP Junglist
The intro male vocals are a lot better than the original version (they were fucking horrendous) but i think that was all that needed changing.

both versions are meh

Goosey_J

IGNORE ME
VIP Junglist
Yeah it's not great, quite liked the original for the intro and "we've got money! we've got style!", that was cool. This is... well, cheesey.

GiDriK

Lost in jungle
New lyrics any one? "All we need is you there and we all get through it, you'll be free in a way that we always knew it" is the chorus, but whats the girl singing? Anyone?

SLow

Quadrospazzed life-glug
VIP Junglist
New lyrics any one? "All we need is you there and we all get through it, you'll be free in a way that we always knew it" is the chorus, but whats the girl singing? Anyone?
We got something inside we feelin/I looked at the life Im livin/I am hooked on the hypercaine feelin/I cant put my finger on the vibe thats ?????

Verso

Its just not the original, heard that at westfest from fresh and it was a banger, this however doesn't have the same flow, but i don't know if i would be complaining if i hadn't heard the original because the new vocals arnt that bad.
Oh well shit happens..