Fresh: Heavyweight/Fantasia *Promos soon* SBOY022

Im waiting on more tunes as well! if the postie dont turn up im guna go round his house and post a turd through his letter box

What the fuck have the postie's got to strike for????

From Royal Mail
'Delivery services in the Watford area will not be disrupted when thousands of postal staff go on strike around the country, union reps have confirmed.'

:)

propa gutted bout this!! my local record shop didn't do an order with SRD this week! then my other local record shop sold out before i realised they had it!! and I need it for tonight= cry

Cheers man! That's well helpful :)

no problem man! i wouldn't be able to sleep at nite knowing there are peeps out there not owning this tune! juno are usually good for a saturday delivery too! bollox im gonna have to make a visit to the workplace at the wknd to pick it up!

gloxxy, nuera .. so jealous! bastards!!
my copy wants 2 turn up tomorrow! gonna batter it so much i'll need to buy the full release too!

juno now sold out! damn this tune is popular shit!!! future classico! cant see it leaving the box for a long time!

Anyone know if hypercaine will be out as a single aswell? Or will i have to keep my pants on until kryptonite is beeing released?

In the run up to the new 'KRYPTONITE' album early 2010... DIGITAL SOUNDBOY 7/9/09 Heavyweight / Fantasia (Digital Soundboy) BREAKBEAT KAOS 21/9/09 Hypercaine / Hypercaine (Nero Dubstep Mix) / Hypercaine (Jeep Beats Edit) Watch this space .... Now on: Twitter: djfreshdnb Facebook: dnb djfresh Myspace: freshbadcompany

That was on his facebook.

Back
Top Bottom