Fresh: Heavyweight/Fantasia *Promos soon* SBOY022

oh man! not one shop has the promo left!! still waiting for juno to update their website! fingers crossed!

Does the vocal on Fantasia piss anyone else off? It goes on for SO LONG after the drop. 16 bars would have done. I love the tune apart from that, but I really can't stand that vocal ringing round my skull for about 10 minutes. Fabio played an alternative mix and it's much better.

i concure
i would probably actually buy this vinyl if it didnt have the vocals on it; shaaame

pppppppppp purchased.

Had to be done, was refreshing Redeye every 15 mins!

Big! Now just need get low and i will be happy.

just ordered from catapult :D

but it said that it was "backorder"

does anyone know what this means?

Look at the email i just recieved!!!!!!!

Hello mate, sorry but DJ Fresh, Heavyweight / Fantasia - Digital SoundboyRecordings,SBOY022 is out of stock, we had so many people trying to but it at one timethat our system sold three more than we had, is there anything else youwould like to replace it for or would you like us to refund you or we canput you down for a pre-order for a full release copy ?

PIIIIIISSSSSEEEEEEDDDDDD OOOOOOFFFFFFF

Hi,

Your order has just been processed.

Unfortunately the item(s) you have ordered have gone out of stock.

You Have Ordered:

Cat. No. :: Qty Ordered :: Qty Supplied :: Unit Price :: Total Price
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
SBOY022 :: 1 :: 0 :: UKP5.21 :: UKP0.00

Subtotal : UKP0.00
VAT : UKP0.00
SHIPPING : UKP0.00
TOTAL : UKP0.00

You have not been charged for this order

i dont have the words to express my dissapointment!!
oh well full artwork copy for me in 4-8 weeks time! <-- the bright side that is apparently!

My local shop doesnt get their delivery until Thursday so i will be standing outside when they open.

Just had them phone me up. I have spent thousands on there over the years.

Hopefully I will still get a copy but... there is a risk. I was so smug when i got one too. Serves me right!

Ahhhh landed on my door step when i got in yesterday. BIIIG tunes. loving both sides, proppa killer little 12".

Ahhhh landed on my door step when i got in yesterday. BIIIG tunes. loving both sides, proppa killer little 12".

Yep this was waiting for me when I got home from work last night.
Must have spent about 3 hours just dropping it into every tune known to man :D

Fantasia is properly growing on me too!

big postal strike going on fromt (i think tomo) but definatly saturday so a lot of djs guna be vexed.

big postal strike going on fromt (i think tomo) but definatly saturday so a lot of djs guna be vexed.

yeeh i heard that. Friday,Saturday & Mondays the strike. Still waiting on some tunes. Unless they come today its gunna be a long wait :(

Back
Top Bottom