Fresh - Fight

I heard it a few weeks ago Hatcha has been playing it on his radio show! I quite like now i didn't' at 1st coz its a bit annoying but it's sorta grown on me

I think its just gonna be one of these 'guilty pleasure' tunes. Theres a part of me that likes it, but then theres an overriding part of me that hates it that wants to shank the part of me that likes it with a rusty hatchet for part liking it in the first place... if that makes any sense...

fresh has been all up on the dubstep, anyone else heard his and adam f's remix of "hip hop" that radio 1 have been caining?

would be ok, if he killed the poor "dog" quickly instead of drawing out its agony.
@crook, i just listened to that hip hop remix, its horrid in my opinion, butchers the original which was bassy enough anyway tbh

these sort of dubstep vibes just aren't doing it for me, i hope if this is a dj fresh track that its album only and not on the vinyl pack

would be ok, if he killed the poor "dog" quickly instead of drawing out its agony.
@crook, i just listened to that hip hop remix, its horrid in my opinion, butchers the original which was bassy enough anyway tbh

im always interested to hear remix's of it, cos it seems to have so much remix potential, but they NEVER work better than the original, such a badass b-line

Back
Top Bottom