Fresh - Dalicks/Temple of Doom Picture Discs!

Triple M

Admin
VIP Junglist
Fresh - Dalicks/Temple of Doom Picture Discs!
(Breakbeat Kaos)
BBK001PIC.JPG

BBK001PIC-A.JPG

Pictures from Chemical Records

If you've got the whole collection of these picture disc's in a few years it sould be worth something!! Imagine seeing Temple of Doom picture disc on Bargain Hunt 2020!!!!

Shame the tune's a bit late though,

I really hate mixing pic discs tho they're so heavy and the sound tends to be crap too

MC Motion said:
If you've got the whole collection of these picture disc's in a few years it sould be worth something!! Imagine seeing Temple of Doom picture disc on Bargain Hunt 2020!!!!

Shame the tune's a bit late though,
Like this you mean? ;) (about 6 missing from pic as well)

kaos.jpg

dRiFT said:
Like this you mean? ;) (about 6 missing from pic as well)

kaos.jpg

OMG thats sick dude. Whats with all the doubles..... triple copies?

I have Metrosound, the others weren't that good imop. Metrosound was the ultimate Bad Company track, and so I'm done with my BC collection.

1992 said:
OMG thats sick dude. Whats with all the doubles..... triple copies?

I have Metrosound, the others weren't that good imop. Metrosound was the ultimate Bad Company track, and so I'm done with my BC collection.

Metrosound was by Adam F and J Majik

I'm a collector and love my piccy disks so figured a collection of Kaos stuff would be nice, seeing as they all came out that way. Usually get one copy to play and the 2nd copys stay untouched in their sleeves to keep. I'll probably stick 'em up on the wall some day. The 3rd copies belong to my gf who likes 'em too :)

Last edited:
All about the 'Fast Car' picturedisc heh, at least it ain't as boring as the 'Temple of Doom' one!!

:asians:

1992 said:
Yeah and?

Its the best Bad Company track ever. :devilslay

Yeah and it's by ADAM F AND J MAJIK NOT BAD COMPANY SO HOW CAN IT BE THE BEST BAD COMPANY TRACK EVER!?!?

It really doesn't matter who it's by though it's tuff either way!!

Its a blatant bad company rip off and yet, its the best bad company style track ever made, better then anything BC made themselves.

1992 said:
Its a blatant bad company rip off and yet, its the best bad company style track ever made, better then anything BC made themselves.

Why didn't you say that in the first place?!?!?

You crack me up 92!!!:lol:

I thought the intentions of my original post was obvious the first time. Ohh well. :2thumbs:

Back
Top Bottom