Fresh - Clap ~ is it on vinyl?

Wooney

Fresh - Clap

need a hand, heard the song being played few times by the pros n would now rather like it myself on vinyl anyone know were i can find it? Or if anyone has an mp3 or summin?

Sample from Andy C @ One Nation - August 2007

Click Here

cheers,

Last edited:
defo not out on vinyl yet, might be an mp3 floating around on the net, there always is.....

it's supposed to be his next single on BBK backed with the new version of Exhale. should be out soonish 1-2 months i would guess.

Clap and Exhale are both still on Dub.
I help run BBK and there's no official release date yet.
There shouldn't be any MP3's floating around as it's been fairly locked down.

audio up on chemical - http://www.chemical-records.co.uk/sc/servlet/Info?Track=BBK025 - "fairly locked down" :rofl:

exhale is the tune, for that i might buy this 12" , although doubt it, but clap, what the fudge? it's probably the most boring tune from fresh to date... don't know a single fresh tune, that is so utterly boring, even his rubbish album was better than this... just a dull filler, probably will be forgotten in 6 months or so.

no soul, no energy, no charisma and not to forget about the awful vocals. oh deary. shipment of fail!

Last edited:
But it was out on promo last week?!

This is an old thread dude. My point was that there was no MP3's available off the net at that time and no release date at the original post.
The promos are available now.
So go fill your boots!!!

audio up on chemical - http://www.chemical-records.co.uk/sc/servlet/Info?Track=BBK025 - "fairly locked down" :rofl:

exhale is the tune, for that i might buy this 12" , although doubt it, but clap, what the fudge? it's probably the most boring tune from fresh to date... don't know a single fresh tune, that is so utterly boring, even his rubbish album was better than this... just a dull filler, probably will be forgotten in 6 months or so.

no soul, no energy, no charisma and not to forget about the awful vocals. oh deary. shipment of fail!
How can you say his album was rubbish!!! Its not all about jump up tunes that have to be memorable. It's about expressing yourself as an artist. Look at the Commix album......That was class....not all their tunes were dancefloor smashers. When you have contributed to the scene musically and been recognised as being one of the best producers in the the scene - then you might have an opinion that counts. Lets hear your offerings to the scene that are so much better......clown

How can you say his album was rubbish!!! Its not all about jump up tunes that have to be memorable. It's about expressing yourself as an artist. Look at the Commix album......That was class....not all their tunes were dancefloor smashers. When you have contributed to the scene musically and been recognised as being one of the best producers in the the scene - then you might have an opinion that counts. Lets hear your offerings to the scene that are so much better......clown

tut-tut, let's not get emotional now there touchy :teeth:

how can i say? really easily... look, here it is again : "HIS ALBUM WAS SHIT, because it was shit!" and who said anything about jump up? :lol: :wtf: :teeth:

the concept : fresh is established, im just a forum twat and can't say shit - excuse me, what kind of a stupid concept is that? opinions are like assholes, everyones got one. that means i can really easily say whatever i want about shit tunes. ive been listening to dnb for the past 10 years now, so i can safely say when fresh has made a shit tune. honestly, you really need to listen to more dnb if you think this piece of shit is anything more than a filler :lol:

if you honestly believe that fresh's last album was good, then you have missed at least a decade of good music from bad company

no offence, but fresh has done two good solo tunes in the last five years, foreigner and immortal. just because i like good dnb and i am critial about shit, doesn't mean i have to waste my ears on appalling music.

just so you would understand, the whole point of my rant was that fresh can do much-much more, instead of this pop /techno / weird influenced nonsesne that he has got going. ask any head from your local party who has been in the scene for more than 10+ and they'll probably think the same - fresh has lost it. i'll bet you 10 quid that 70% say that fresh makes total muppet music nowadays, but they respect him from the bc days, as do i.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom