Fresh Album?..

hazard135§

Just been noticing that fresh is cumin out with some sik tunes recentley....i know people have certain links on this forum so cud any1 fill me in on if he is plannin an album release or if any of the new tunes....namely Hypercaine and Talkbox are being released any time soonish.

safe

Just been noticing that fresh is cumin out with some sik tunes recentley....i know people have certain links on this forum so cud any1 fill me in on if he is plannin an album release or if any of the new tunes....namely Hypercaine and Talkbox are being released any time soonish.

safe

DJ FRESH

The warmup single for his new album 'Golddust' was voted in the top 5 dance tunes of 2008 by IDJ, and has been hailed as one of the biggest tunes of 2008. Licensed to Ministry of Sound/Data, it will be rereleased in 2009 with new mixes as a lead single to the new as yet untitled album, featuring the new tracks Hypercaine, Acid Rain, X Project VIP and many more to be announced. Fresh will also be revamping 'Soundweapon' around the new album material for gigs in Summer 2009' .. watch this space ....

Back
Top Bottom