Freeware alternative to FL.....

Free things popping out like shrooms nowadays. Their quality is really surprisingly good (at least the price/quality ratio is about right with these things), I have no doubt this is not an exception to that. Still going to wait what FL9 will bring, I hear it will feature multi-inputs (sidechaining) on at least the internal effects, finger crossed that it will happen on 3rd party plugs as well.

Free things popping out like shrooms nowadays. Their quality is really surprisingly good (at least the price/quality ratio is about right with these things), I have no doubt this is not an exception to that. Still going to wait what FL9 will bring, I hear it will feature multi-inputs (sidechaining) on at least the internal effects, finger crossed that it will happen on 3rd party plugs as well.

yeah that would be cool.... theres quite a few improvements i'd like to see in FL

yeah that would be cool.... theres quite a few improvements i'd like to see in FL

Yeah same here man, they must be capable of it.

I was doing some producing the other day and just thought that some of the functions could be greatly improved as well as other things.. they should ask the users for feedback on the software to improve their product. Im not knocking the designers, they have created something that has me addicted.

BUT Yeah, lets wait and see what they come up with, i hope they give it a proper facelift as in a fresher design on the initial sreen and a brighter workstation not the dark gloomy green (i know about the skins). Ive got my fingers crossed.

how do you mean? you can sidechain anything you can automate far as i know

Back
Top Bottom