Freek - Underground (WIP)

Really liking the intro, the samples are awesome and work well together.
Only, im really not feeling the bassline. This is probably down to my taste in d'n'b though (not that bigga jump up fan)
Otherwise, its all good.

Love the samples, the intro. The feel of the track is awesome. I think I thought the main bass was a bit loud and chainsawy? Perhaps could have a bit more subtlety to it. Being a wip and on you-tube I can't really add more, but I reckon if you can get it nailed it will be a great tune.
Catchy, it's in my head already after one listen.

oh my days breadbin! that is filth, your absolute best one yet! the lead synth (the second version if ya get me) needs work as it is a touch over distorted/compressed/or somethign but the sample works really well the beat and bass and the intro is supercalafrag!

only bit i don't like is the lfo wobble, sounds cheap and is a bit of a let down?

cheers peeps for the wicked comms, only worked on it for a couple of hours so far so long way to go, good to know am on the right track.
Cheers

Intro has a good feel to it.

The bass is too distorted sounding though -IMHO, I'm liking it around the 1:50 mark.

Last edited:
maybe even try producing some liquid dnb.
I think you might suit it!

I say this because when i first listed to this i really expected to hear a completely diffrent drop...maybe somthing like high contrast.

Last edited:
all sounds good but the bass is way to distorted its proper cuttin thru the beat an everything

the bass is a little ott , it sounds like my speakers are dying , the farting sound
BUT
that track sounds pro , samples are great , the intro is very effective and its dancable!
everything sounds clear and layers are lovely.
well done Freek!

Back
Top Bottom