Freek - Melting Point (JUMPUP WIP)

fuckin way off bassline lol.
synth sounds good but id like to see a different yah, one without the "yarrh" effect whatever u call it, a more straight forward wom.
but it sounds well mixed down, snare maybe lackin a tiny bit of hi end?
like it tho mate, got me bouncing

Sounds pretty well done. Mix and all sounds good for me.

Nice work.

cheers mate for giving it a listen

fuckin way off bassline lol.
synth sounds good but id like to see a different yah, one without the "yarrh" effect whatever u call it, a more straight forward wom.
but it sounds well mixed down, snare maybe lackin a tiny bit of hi end?
like it tho mate, got me bouncing

haha glad it got u movin man, need to make sure this one goes off in the club, am hopin that whens this is finished itll atleast get a digial release lol. know what u mean about the basses/synths should def add a bit more variation. and yes the snare needs a lot more hi end ive noticed it too. cheers for givin it a listen tho!

Damn, This shit is moving me :3
Proper mixdown !!

Not really minding that the bassline and stuff is kinda eptetive, I kinda like it that its just going and going :3

Dont really got anything to say but good job :3

Damn, This shit is moving me :3
Proper mixdown !!

Not really minding that the bassline and stuff is kinda eptetive, I kinda like it that its just going and going :3

Dont really got anything to say but good job :3

nice one mate, glad u liked it

Nice track bro, do you expect it will get a release?

Hope so mate, a few labels have said they like it but i think it needs a bit of work to give the snare more punch, and the mixdown needs work to bring the bass up. but yea i def hope to release it.

Back
Top Bottom