Freek - Lonely (Dubstep)

Nice stuff dude, i like it very much. very powerful wobb u got there and nice melody. great dubstep ... keep up with good work. 1L TSP

Listen and Feedback on my new stuff for 2011 year. Twisted Scientist Project - Candyman

Nice stuff dude, i like it very much. very powerful wobb u got there and nice melody. great dubstep ... keep up with good work. 1L TSP

Listen and Feedback on my new stuff for 2011 year. Twisted Scientist Project - Candyman

safe man glad ur feeling it

Yeah mate, good stuff! Really like the wobble, and good drums too!
Finish it!

Its finished mate but i only put clips up on the net, just working on summin for the flip so that it can go out for release

Nice stuff, but you need to work on variation!!!

subtle variations mate ie lfo, resonance & cutoff. nothing to drastic, the tune is meant to flow and drift along. cheers for giving it a listen tho mate.

---------- Post added at 12:24 ---------- Previous post was at 12:24 ----------

i prefer the build up more than the drop its self, drums are wicked though, not a bad track over all mate!

cheers bro

Lovely Intro. PROD - your drums are bright... sounds like you EQed your various PERC chains with too much high end... doesn't sound terrible to my ears, but it's definitely bright. I will say that the impact/DB/volume of them is just right and I like the sounds you chose for your drumwork... also, those drum rolls are fun.

I like the Bass and your various Mid Range Layers are solid. I wish the Mix didn't sound so bright, but other than that; this is definitely something I would jam.

Very relaxed but Techy at the same time.

:melikey:

Lovely Intro. PROD - your drums are bright... sounds like you EQed your various PERC chains with too much high end... doesn't sound terrible to my ears, but it's definitely bright. I will say that the impact/DB/volume of them is just right and I like the sounds you chose for your drumwork... also, those drum rolls are fun.

I like the Bass and your various Mid Range Layers are solid. I wish the Mix didn't sound so bright, but other than that; this is definitely something I would jam.

Very relaxed but Techy at the same time.

:melikey:

Cheers for the feedback mate, much appreciated, yea i think i myt have the hats/rides a little too high in the mix which would cause the brightness. will all be sorted for the release

i like it man,, im not sure on the synths for the melody and dorp tho, id much prefer a lfo'd sub than the synths u have there!
like someone said, the drop musically and technically is REALLY good, just not feeling the drop too much mate, but thats preference as a lot of ppl seem to be feeling it!

liking the progressions in the beginning. sample works well with the tune, the drum build up fits aswell.. dont like the drop tho tbh. that lfo-bass just isnt cutting through enough for my likings and the drums sound pretty boring to me tbh.

think you have to work on the snare and the main bassline some more and this could be banging.

nice one tho.

Back
Top Bottom