Freek - Feeling Hungry [jumpup] + 320kbs Liquid Tune

good tune (y) , needs less trippy treble taps in it, and a more bassy beat random beat over the top imo.. if that makes sense?

imagine someone mcing over it.. turn that noise into a dark beat to go over the top....

i think the intro is really cool, but was kinda let down by the drop. think the drums could be beefed up a bit, n the hihats sound kinda static. bit more layering an other percussion elements maybe? intro is nice vibes tho man. just feel there could be more power n energy when it drops

thanks for the comms peeps, ive decided im gonna redo the drums completely. i made that whole tune on my shitty laptop with fuckall samples to play with. Am back with my main studio now so am gonna do a complete revamp!!!

Nice intro! I dont like the drums very much tho, same reason as the others and i dont like the pattern. and the bass. hm it gets me nervous in a way, some longer notes somewhere and some variation int he loop would be nice(thats feeling hungry im talkin about)

Dinosaur sounds okey, I think it needs some more melodic variety maybe it gets a bit boring i think. bass sounds nice, breaks a bit simple and boring

Last edited:
Definitely dig the intro too, awesome chill melody going on. The drums and bass definitely need some variation though. Nice work, keep at it! :)

safe peeps for all the comms, have been working on this tune the last couple of days. i basically deleted the drums completely and transfered everything else onto my studio pc. the beat is sounding so much better, im just working on the mixdown now. will be uploading later on tonight so keep an eye out.

Also re Dinosaur, i dont really intend to do anymore work on that tune which is why am happy to give away the 320kbs.

Safe

cheers man, yea i dont like going for the usual wobble business, dont get me wrong, i love a good bit of wobble but its all about shuffle beats for me.

Back
Top Bottom