Freek - Familiar Places

this is quite wierd but i kinda like it!
them first bass sounds are sick mate
i think the second bit of the bass sounds a bit to over distorted tho mite just be soundcloud quality tho
drums are nice to mate
good stuff tho mate
would like to hear the finished version

this is quite wierd but i kinda like it!
them first bass sounds are sick mate
i think the second bit of the bass sounds a bit to over distorted tho mite just be soundcloud quality tho
drums are nice to mate
good stuff tho mate
would like to hear the finished version

Cheers man am glad u found it wierd. thats what i wanted. its jumpup.. but not too jumpup lol. i no what u mean bout the 2nd phrase. am gonna change that quite a bit i think, it doesnt have the same amount of energy as the 1st.
Cheers for giving it a listen will let u no when its finished

cheers man, i make the beats in reason, and then use cubase to sequence and use a few different vst synths to create the bass sounds. glad u like it mate

good quality man, everythings really nicely placed n spaced, for me personally the snare is a bit odd, but not a deal breaker

cheers for the comments mate, took a different approach with my beat this time so it probs might need a lil bit of work. Cheers for giving it a listen mate

pretty good man, the 3rd bass phrase thats with the first kick roll, sounds a little out of place to me maybe try tone it down a little, or maybe a little lower in the mix, dosnt really drop that heavy, but other than that its a good tune, likein the drums, likin most of the bass, good amount of edits, dosnt get repetive, nice clean crisp production too, keep up the good work!

Yea man sounds good, Im not usually a fan of jump up either but the vocal sample definately brings it to another level. Nice one..

Back
Top Bottom