FREEK - CANDY MAN (JUMPUP)

yeah boi... sounding nice as usual! not my cuppa tea per-say but wicked none the less!

ps. we need to start this tune mate, i've started it like 2 or 3 times and then end up using the b-line myself! :D

It's slightly different, at first I thought the bass was a little too far back in the mix, like it's being veiled slightly by the drums (which sound great) but it still sounds good, and it may be intentional so../? Pretty nice.

yeah boi... sounding nice as usual! not my cuppa tea per-say but wicked none the less!

ps. we need to start this tune mate, i've started it like 2 or 3 times and then end up using the b-line myself! :D

Cheers man, was workin on the intro to our tune abit earlier, are u on aim yet?? add me and we can get straigt to work.

It's slightly different, at first I thought the bass was a little too far back in the mix, like it's being veiled slightly by the drums (which sound great) but it still sounds good, and it may be intentional so../? Pretty nice.

Cheers man, yea it was just the way i mastered the track seemed to bring the drums up a bit more. on a big system it sounds ok :)

i like this man, i think u should change the synths that come in after the initial bom bom bom bom bom (<-- sound sick btw)
they get a bit repeptetive after a while but besides that good work, like the bongos or whatever they are that u add in with the drums!

i like this man, i think u should change the synths that come in after the initial bom bom bom bom bom (<-- sound sick btw)
they get a bit repeptetive after a while but besides that good work, like the bongos or whatever they are that u add in with the drums!

Cheers man, yea i thought it was a bit repetative but its fun to mix with. that bongo is actually a sub bass being played at a really high pitched note lol! just randomly happened whilst trying to work out the intro.
Cheers man

Cheers man, was workin on the intro to our tune abit earlier, are u on aim yet?? add me and we can get straigt to work.

yeah, i'm on aim now... just gotta work out how to use it! might be messaging you later asking for help!

had loads of ideas for the tuneage this weekend, if ya wana send over a 16 bar drum loop or summat when i hook you up on aim i can send back a 16 bar bass loop?

Back
Top Bottom