Freek August Dubs Mix

my god that first tune is nasty. Teach me your ways O Sensai Freek.

---------- Post added at 19:30 ---------- Previous post was at 19:26 ----------

I thought you said you hadn't mixed in a while. If anything your powers have grown. I'm getting rusty. Waiting for some new vinyl that will hopefully get me back on track.

Piano Roll is sic. Must've changed that one quite a bit. cuz I know I've heard that one before and don't remember it sounding like that. Nasty little mini mix man (y)

some big tunes there mate
shame the quality isnt great
u need to do some kind of ableton mix so the quality is perfect
or just find a way to record beter quality.lol
anyways big tunes big up

some big tunes there mate
shame the quality isnt great
u need to do some kind of ableton mix so the quality is perfect
or just find a way to record beter quality.lol
anyways big tunes big up

Nah done on purpose 128kbs cos am postin on loadsa places so gotta keep em locked and un rippable lol. cheers for giving it a listen man, glad ur feelin the tunes.

Nah done on purpose 128kbs cos am postin on loadsa places so gotta keep em locked and un rippable lol. cheers for giving it a listen man, glad ur feelin the tunes.

yea i get u mate u shud just make a sample sayin freek in the mix an play it every so often so now one can rip em an u get to av to sound good

Cool man, not going to lie alot of the tunes in here aren't my personal taste, bit too distorted and grimey.. Don't get me wrong though, great tunes.. 6 months ago i would have been absolutely loving them.. Factory on the other hand.. fucking sick! Whats going on with that mate? I need it! :D

Cool man, not going to lie alot of the tunes in here aren't my personal taste, bit too distorted and grimey.. Don't get me wrong though, great tunes.. 6 months ago i would have been absolutely loving them.. Factory on the other hand.. fucking sick! Whats going on with that mate? I need it! :D

Cheers mr muzza, factorys coming out on bitchslap in october/november with candy man on the flip. digital release only though. Cheers for giving it a listen bro, nice one

Good showcase of tunes here mate.

This still gets me brocking around my room. 7:16 in the morning and i'm screwin' like a mad man.

Big ups Freekington!

Cheers bro glad ur feeling it, not sure whats happening with casualty case yet. am gonna hold onto it for a while. aint really handed it out to many peeps yet.

Back
Top Bottom