FREEK - ANGEL (DUBSTEP WIP)

hey bruv, wiked track, on my end sounds abit skinny and bright, not to much low end, otherwise big

I had a listen yesterday and again now. From a production point of view I don't have much to say, maybe the bass overrides everything a little?, but as a song it just sounded a bit soul-less. Didn't grab me. Just one opinion.

definitely needs some sub in there
the sounds themselves are good but maybe be a bit more imaginative with the wobble pattern, it's a bit too standard

sounds along the right track mate but im really hating dubstep lately so i cant really comment to much
production sounds cool but i recon u shud just stick to ur dnb its much better

hey bruv, wiked track, on my end sounds abit skinny and bright, not to much low end, otherwise big

Cheers for givin it a listen mate

MORE BASS!

otherwise, sweeeeeeet

Haha cheers man, yea i no what u mean bout the bass

I had a listen yesterday and again now. From a production point of view I don't have much to say, maybe the bass overrides everything a little?, but as a song it just sounded a bit soul-less. Didn't grab me. Just one opinion.

Cheers for the opinions mate

definitely needs some sub in there
the sounds themselves are good but maybe be a bit more imaginative with the wobble pattern, it's a bit too standard

Fairplay man am just playing around with some new sounds ive made recently. cheers for givin it a listen man

sounds along the right track mate but im really hating dubstep lately so i cant really comment to much
production sounds cool but i recon u shud just stick to ur dnb its much better

Cheers man, glad u prefer my dnb. dubstep is just a genre i like to make when i need a break from producing dnb. same with triphop, its just a breakaway. cheers for giving it a listen bro.

what are the odds of that ive bin makin some triphop as a break from dnb an irritating dubstep!lol

yeah its pretty alright man, i would suggest thickening the bass like fill that mid to low spectrum a bit more. im just curious as to what you used to make this tune/bass with and did you draw out automations for the bass? do you have any trip hop i could listen too? im really feeling my downtempo stuff these days

Back
Top Bottom