Freek 'And another Dirty Jumpup Mix!!'

Freek

Lets get freeeeeeky
VIP Junglist
Ez peeps, threw this one together for a demo, got sum phat wobbly mixes in it.
Let me know what u think,
Saaaafffeee

STREAM - http://soundcloud.com/djfreek/freek-dnb-mix-05-03-2010

DOWNLOAD - http://dnbshare.com/download/FREEKDNB05.03.2010.mp3.html

TRACKLIST!
01. FREEK - SEVEN
02. >>>> PLEASURE - MIDNIGHT EXPRESS
03. HAZARD - KILLERS DONT DIE (FREEK REMIX VIP)
04. FREEK - DIAGNOSIS
05. TAXMAN - LOOK WHAT YOU'VE DONE
06. JAYDAN - FEAR FACTOR
07. JAYDAN - THE SHADOWS
08. D'KILL - THE FANZ
09. DJ SLY & PASCO - THE HYPNOTIST
10. PLEASURE - RUNAWAY
11. DJ SLY & PASCO - THE LEGION
12. PLEASURE - THE DAWNING
13. DJ SLY - TWILIGHT ZONE (MAJISTRATE REMIX)
14. DJ SLY - CANDY MAN

Last edited:
Really impressed by 'Seven' Freek! That's another one of your tunes I really like. That 'Killerz' refix is kinda meh. Are you gonna get your ass in trouble with it with copyrights and all? It's probably my least fav of the tunes I've heard by you. Also really like that 'Are you OK' tune. I commend you on your ability to mix through the drum-step stuff. I kinda have a hard time with it for some reason. I guess you just have to cut out a lot more high-end so those snares don't clash over other snares huh? That 'The Fanz' tune is a stomper! Good god! All-in-all, pretty tight mixing. Think I heard a couple finger jabs to slow something up but no clangers of course. Tight, dirty ass jump-up mix by the Freek!

cheers man, ive pretty much finished seven now n if u wanna have a listen then its on www.soundcloud.com/djfreek jus uploaded recent version. glad u liked the mix, yea drumstep is my little obsession atm lol. thanks for givin it a listen. and with the whole copyright thingy, there's no copyright infringement unless i intend to make money from it. its more just general producer courtesy to not remix without the original artists permission. but FUCK IT lol!

Back
Top Bottom