Freedom of Speech!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Unless North Korea gets mad.

IV4

DnBF Sheriff
VIP Junglist
A group calling itself Guardians of Peace (GOP) published an online message on Tuesday warning cinemagoers to stay away from screenings of The Interview, starring Seth Rogen and James Franco, which depicts the assassination of North Korean leader Kim Jong-un.http://www.theguardian.com/film/2014/dec/17/sony-pictures-cancels-christmas-release-the-interview
Bull Shit! And Fuck You North Korea.

Also, the Unicorn is the official state animal of Scotland, luckily, North Korea Discovered the Unicorn.http://www.theguardian.com/world/2012/nov/30/unicorn-lair-discovered-north-korea
Take that Independent Scotland.

Last edited:

Forau

CONCUSSION RECS
VIP Junglist
Stupid idea for a film executed stupidly with a peppering of stupid.

While i strongly support free speech Sony are obviously trying to go for the "Barbara Streisand effect". More you suppress something the more people want to see and spread it. Pure marketing ploy.

Know One

Living A Lie
More you suppress something the more people want to see and spread it. Pure marketing ploy.
It's fucking brilliant isn't it. Everyone will watch the movie now because we're all "fuck you North Korea!"

Were as before, most people were like "Humm, doesn't look like a good movie.... Maybe I'll see it when it's on Netflix"

IV4

DnBF Sheriff
VIP Junglist
It's fucking brilliant isn't it. Everyone will watch the movie now because we're all "fuck you North Korea!"

Were as before, most people were like "Humm, doesn't look like a good movie.... Maybe I'll see it when it's on Netflix"
Movie is on Google movies. Funny as shit.

IV4

DnBF Sheriff
VIP Junglist

Ha, this is how I feel about most movies. However, I wanted to watch this movie and was willing to pay the fucking outrageous cinema prices to see it. instead I just paid $4.99 to watch it on google play. So I guess, thank you North Korea, for once you maid life better for someone.

Know One

Living A Lie
Now the word is north Korea wasn't involved with the hack.... That it was sony's own employees that were made about shit.

:: sent from android with tapatalk ::

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
wait a minute, is this warez thread??! BE HONEST

and one shoe is quite fetching. isnt it. there is a certain something about being buck naked with socks and t-shirt on