"Free Yourself" ~ Liquid Drum & Bass Mix!

0zki

Hello everyone!

I'm back with some fresh, outstanding liquid dnb. It took me quite a bit of time to finish up this mix but finally it's done. I've putted all my heart and effort to make it as good as possible so hopefully you'll enjoy my choice of tracks and the way they've been mixed and I would truly appreciate if you could give me some constructive feedback after listening, so I'll make the next mix even better. Thanks for your time, enjoy the vibes.
Peace :)

Listen:

Download:
https://facebook.com/bepositivefanpage
(under 'free download' tab)

Tracklist:
00:00 - Fred V & Grafix - Games People Play
03:00 - Fred V & Grafix - Purple Gates
05:30 - Netsky - Everyday
07:50 - Rudimental - Feel The Love (Fred V & Grafix Remix)
10:15 - Grafix - One Condition
12:50 - Metrik - I See You ft. Kathy Brown
15:15 - Grafix - Holding On
17:10 - Skepta - Hold On (Fred V & Grafix Remix)
20:00 - Camo & Krooked - All Fall Down (Fred V & Grafix Remix)
22:00 - Netsky - Prisma
23:30 - Deadmau5 & Kaskade - I Remember (J Majik & Wickaman Remix)
26:30 - Concept & Shnek - Never Give Up
29:20 - Bungle - The Siren (Camo & Krooked Remix)
32:00 - Sub Focus - Endorphins (Sub Focus & Fred V & Grafix Remix)
34:00 - Fred V & Grafix - Major Happy
36:42 - Bachelors of Science - Spanish Sun (Bungle Remix)
37:13 - Fred V & Grafix - Deep Inside
40:11 - Wilkinson - Afterglow
42:00 - DJ Marky & SPY - Yellow Shoes
44:30 - Netsky - We Can Only Live Today (Camo & Krooked Remix)
48:20 - Fred V & Grafix - Room To Breathe
51:00 - Rollz - Give It Time (ft. Katies Ambition)
53:10 - Fred V & Grafix - Just a Thought
57:30 - Netsky - Come Alive

^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
ok wait........ did u make a video for your mix?

My feedback woul dbe to try and diversify your track selection. You have 24 traks in the set and 12 of them are Fred V and Grafix traks. That would be my main thing. There is alot of good liquid out there..... look for soe stuff that is different to try to switch up some o fthe souns ya know. Other then that i dont know what u play on but the mixing was spot on.

ok wait........ did u make a video for your mix?

Yes I did :)

My feedback woul dbe to try and diversify your track selection. You have 24 traks in the set and 12 of them are Fred V and Grafix traks. That would be my main thing. There is alot of good liquid out there..... look for soe stuff that is different to try to switch up some o fthe souns ya know. Other then that i dont know what u play on but the mixing was spot on.

I know, I know you;re right, but that actually was my point... to feature in this mix only most energetic and positive dnb tunes and keep it like that for the whole mix with no exception... but yeah.. in the next mix I will probably diversify much more to keep it more intresting ;)

PS/ I'm using numark 4trak

oh the numark cool .... haven't ever played on one of those. Making a video is some nexr level stuff right there man.

I see what you are saying about the trak selection and if that was your intent then cool. The mic was solid and I enjoyed hearing something different then "Tubular" again ha ha.

If you get a chance check mine out.

http://soundcloud.com/beknoxx/01-track-1

Re: "Free Yourself" ~ Liquid Drum & Bass Mix!

Unable to view YouTube link. Being blocked.

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

Yeah I know man, sorry for that. But copyright owners blocked it on mobile phones and in germany so you've got two options:
*use proxy
*listen to it later from your PC

Hope this helps ;)

- - - Updated - - -

oh the numark cool .... haven't ever played on one of those.

It's actually my first mixer I ever bought so yeah.. I can't really compare with other ones out there, but I'm really happy with the purchase. It's so well made and has plenty of functions! I'm enormously pleased with it! :)

Making a video is some nexr level stuff right there man.

Oh come on, it's not that big deal, I just downloaded few skydiving videos from youtube and edited them! :)

If you get a chance check mine out.

http://soundcloud.com/beknoxx/01-track-1

Feedback left on soundcloud. ;)

Re: "Free Yourself" ~ Liquid Drum & Bass Mix!

thanks for the listen...... hoping to put a new one up this week.

ha ha i know it's not that big of a deal i just haven't seen anybody do that on here.

Back
Top Bottom