Free vst jackpot

Some of them look interesting, but maybe I'm just being thick. When I click on them, and the option to save or run comes up, I click save like always, then when I extract the files all I'm finding is the .dll file. Do I need to put this file into my vst folder? Or is there a way to actually install the vst?

God damn I'm dumb lol!

Some of them look interesting, but maybe I'm just being thick. When I click on them, and the option to save or run comes up, I click save like always, then when I extract the files all I'm finding is the .dll file. Do I need to put this file into my vst folder? Or is there a way to actually install the vst?

God damn I'm dumb lol!
put the dll straight into your vst folder. Should work itself out. Does for me anyway.

im having trouble with the .dll format. I think it might be my programs though, Reason obviously doesn't suport VST, GarageBand is spoty with VSTs and I also have the demo of Ableton. Should they work in GarageBand or Live demo? I put them in my VST folder.

thanks

-Andy

in ableton you put the .dll in your vst folder then open ableton prefrences and scan plugins, you have to set it for that folder. should be the same with cubase tho ive never used it.

still cant get it to work in ableton (demo)

Where/how do i get an "audio unit wrapper" for GarageBand???

sry, i'm usually very good at computers. lol

Back
Top Bottom