FREE VINYL//CD//DOWNLOADS//TICKETS//T-SHIRTS// GIVE AWAY'S WITH LIFESTYLE RECORDINGS

lifetsyle

IT’S ALL ABOUT THE FREE STUFF!!

On May 6th we launch our label showcase night, Lifestyle Recordings Presents, at the The Rhythm Factory and to celebrate we’re giving you the chance to win exclusive Lifestyle prize packs. 10 Winners will receive 3 pairs of tickets to Lifestyle Recordings Presents, a 12” promo copy of LSF001 and we’ll also be throwing in Lifestyle T-shirts for all the fashion heads out there! Fear not, if you don’t grab 1st prize 5 runners up will receive 2 pairs of tickets to the night on May 6 which includes Zero T, Survival and Eleven8 playing alongside the highly energetic Lifestyle DJs. We have loads to give away so get entering peepz!

If you want to be a winner like Charlie Sheen then answer this simple question :
Which artists feature on release LSF003?

Please email your answers to lifestyle-events@live.co.uk

Winners drawn at random and contacted via email on April 27th.

We also have free vinyl copies of LSF001 + exclusive mix CD's to give away on the door @ Lifestyle Recordings Presents // May 6 // Rhythm Factory

"It’s not often that we get a vinyl through the post from an artist we have never heard of and it’s good!" - London Elektricity comments on Lifestyle Recording's debut release, Hospital Records Podcast 106

To listen to LSF001 go to : http://soundcloud.com/lifestylerecordings/sets/forthcoming-releases-10/

HANG ON THERE'S MORE.... WE'VE GOT SOME WICKED FREE DOWNLOADS FOR YOU TOO!! HAVE A LISTEN & LET US KNOW WHAT YOU THINK...

Macca Feat.Hosta - Never Leave you

http://soundcloud.com/lifestylerecordings/macca-feat-hosta-never-leave-you-lfsfree001

Aze - Dreamdrop

http://soundcloud.com/lifestylerecordings/aze-dreamdrop-lfsfree003

Presents - I wish

http://soundcloud.com/lifestylerecordings/presents-i-wish-lfsfree002

lifestyle%20recordings%20presents....jpg

---------- Post added at 23:23 ---------- Previous post was at 23:18 ----------

feedback on the tunes we're putting out is massively appreciated. As a new label we're really keen to hear what you think ...

Last edited:
Re: FREE VINYL//CD//DOWNLOADS//TICKETS//T-SHIRTS// GIVE AWAY'S WITH LIFESTYLE RECORDI

you talking about drinking cups, trophy cups or crotch cups??????! Please specify your cup queries!!!

Re: FREE VINYL//CD//DOWNLOADS//TICKETS//T-SHIRTS// GIVE AWAY'S WITH LIFESTYLE RECORDI

Looks good. Entered comp :)

Also subscribed on soundcloud. Nice one for the free tunes!

you talking about drinking cups, trophy cups or crotch cups??????! Please specify your cup queries!!!

I did initialy mean a drinking cup/mug, but now that you mention it a lifestyle crotch cup could be extremely handy, would also get you TONNES of promotion with the ladies ;p

:teeth:

Looks good. Entered comp :)

Also subscribed on soundcloud. Nice one for the free tunes!

No worries mate. Gd to have some of the Swansea Massive on Board!!! Used to run a few nights @ Monkey before I moved down to London. Big scene I really miss

---------- Post added at 23:51 ---------- Previous post was at 23:47 ----------

I did initialy mean a drinking cup/mug, but now that you mention it a lifestyle crotch cup could be extremely handy, would also get you TONNES of promotion with the ladies ;p

:teeth:

Yeh could be good lol, wouldn't be surprised if Hospital beat us too it though... biggest merch sluts around!!!

No worries mate. Gd to have some of the Swansea Massive on Board!!! Used to run a few nights @ Monkey before I moved down to London. Big scene I really miss

Arrrggh no way! Awesome. How long ago you talking about?

Arrrggh no way! Awesome. How long ago you talking about?

Erm not long at all, last one was prob November. Did a few Monday nights there with the guy that does Hug The Sub. Did you go to Dirtyphonics the other week? That looked fucking ridiculous, especially in a venue like Monkey. I'm yet to come across a better club since I've moved down (except for the one we use obvously :bone: lol )

Erm not long at all, last one was prob November. Did a few Monday nights there with the guy that does Hug The Sub. Did you go to Dirtyphonics the other week? That looked fucking ridiculous, especially in a venue like Monkey. I'm yet to come across a better club since I've moved down (except for the one we use obvously :bone: lol )

'The guy that does hug the sub' aka Gwilym? Gwils like, my BFF! i used to do all the flyers, designs and promo for hug the sub.

as for dirtyphonics, nah i didnt make it due to money issues which was a shame. everyone said it was fucking mental though :( there's so many ridiculously good nights lined up in swansea for the next few months. such a good scene here its unreal. and yep, monkey is the badgers nadgers. absolutely slamming yet hugely intimate at the same time. i love it, its basically my second home.

'The guy that does hug the sub' aka Gwilym? Gwils like, my BFF! i used to do all the flyers, designs and promo for hug the sub.

as for dirtyphonics, nah i didnt make it due to money issues which was a shame. everyone said it was fucking mental though :( there's so many ridiculously good nights lined up in swansea for the next few months. such a good scene here its unreal. and yep, monkey is the badgers nadgers. absolutely slamming yet hugely intimate at the same time. i love it, its basically my second home.

Haha yeh Gwil... Tell him Dickie says hi and to lay off the fucking K lol.

just heard the Macca and Hosta freebie played on the latest Hospital democast :bone: . 9 releases to date and 3 of them have been played on Hospital podcasts... brrrrrup!!!:D

Haha yeh Gwil... Tell him Dickie says hi and to lay off the fucking K lol.

ahaha. he's sorted himself right out now and is working in the alps at a ski resort. also, a little miss phoebe redfern said about you 'tell him to get his ass down to swansea soon .. or to the boomtown ball in bristol on the 28th!!' so if you do make it to swansea, lemme know :)

and big ups on the hospital democasts! brrrup indeed!

hehe... yes big up Pheobes!!!!! One of my fav Swansea peeps! I will try to get down and say hello asap. Going to be snowed under with work until mid July then I'll be down for sure. This thread has just made me miss Swanse even more. Maybe we could do a Lifestyle night in Monkey some time, would be siick!

Back
Top Bottom