Free tune for you!

Alot of sub bass in this... get some better speakers.

Plus... Its a free 320kbps mp3 made available for all to download just because it wont ever get released and thats your response?

thanks for your support

If you're looking for support then this isnt the way too react when someone offers there opion mate. critisism is a part of the job and you're supposed to take it onboard and not take offence by it.

If you're looking for support then this isnt the way too react when someone offers there opion mate. critisism is a part of the job and you're supposed to take it onboard and not take offence by it.

if i was looking for feedback or was selling something then criticism is a given and is taken on board. but this is a free tune being given away and i personally think its simply impolite to throw something back into someones face if they are giving it to you for free... hence my instant reaction. if you dont like it fair enough.... dont download it.

saying that.... no offense taken here and more comments are welcome.... even if you dont like it! :thumbup:

NO if you dont buy the bike from them you WILL NOT get a free tune up! You can ask all you want but you wont get it unless someone feels sorry for you and your wal mart bike....Be as cheap as you want but dont expect to get everything for free! Edit: Wal Mart or Dick's....same thing!

NO if you dont buy the bike from them you WILL NOT get a free tune up! You can ask all you want but you wont get it unless someone feels sorry for you and your wal mart bike....Be as cheap as you want but dont expect to get everything for free! Edit: Wal Mart or Dick's....same thing!

Thanks for commenting bro but erm... i really dont have clue what you are on about! wal mart bikes? lol

Mediocre.

EDIT Joke btw tunes alright actually.

Last edited:

i concur

Back
Top Bottom