Free tune for download...

freestyle

http://www.sendspace.com/file/21q8ff

Hello, i always like to give away some of my tunes, NOT BECAUSE THERE SHIT! i just like to think i make your mp3/4 players now and again, this tune i would best describe it as a room 3 tune, almost in your face but set back and a little diffrent, let me know what you think.

peace

interesting man. liking the 'squelchy/ripping' sound (i dont know what these things are called :shrug:) the middle section is quite weird and free flowing- like it tho. only thing i would say is that the 1/8ths on the high hats can get a bit repetitive... maybe a take out or add a few more hits on the same hat or on a new one to spice it up ?

peace

cheers lads, thanks for your kind words, glad you liked it, and yes them hats could do with sorting out abit but ive lost the tune/ arrangement:-/

my hard drives gone:-/

time for change:)

peace

Good!!!

Nice topic,up up up up up.------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2GU2563439.jpg
Welcome to our wow power leveling site:wow powerleveling world of warcraft gold buy world of warcraft powerleveling world of warcraft gold world of warcraft power leveling

Back
Top Bottom