Free sound cloud promotion

thought i'd give it a try, although i'm not really convinced about its true value, comments left just so people can build up points for themselves, are no-where near as valuable as comments left by people who like your music and then start to follow you....i have a feeling thing is just another way to make music even more disposable :-S

Yeah I agree with the two posts above.......I'd rather have valid comments from people who actually like my stuff as opposed to just doing it to get "points", and I fucking hate every time I login to soundcloud I have at least two or three messages from people who I have no idea who they are, asking me to check out their stuff......half the time it's not even stuff I wanna listen to....it's usually some fuckin latin trip hop or something!....dont wanna get even more messages like that!

try it out guys, you do get some constructive feedback, but yea some comments that don't hold much value, but cloudkillers ban people that spam so you don't get crappy comments.

thought i'd give it a try, although i'm not really convinced about its true value, comments left just so people can build up points for themselves, are no-where near as valuable as comments left by people who like your music and then start to follow you....i have a feeling thing is just another way to make music even more disposable :-S

Indeed.. feels kind of shallow to be honest. :/

to me its all about being heard, i have had 130 comments but 435 plays after 3 days which means people are leaving a comment on the track that they need to in order to get the point but are also listening to my other tunes which mean they enjoy my sound, go and have a read of the sort of comments i get, some are spam for sure but 70% are very helpful FB, i used to get maybe 1 - 2 comments a week before i signed up to cloudkillers remember its about getting heard, who cares about the shit commenst you can just delete them, 500+ plays a week is not going to hurt anyone.

Why not just go to explore tracks on soundcloud and listen to peoples tracks there? Leave good feedback and some tips or hints if they are not so great/starting out. Then maybe they will come check out your tracks and do the same, if you want good feed back you gotta leave good feed back, thats what I do, I do exactly go fishing for followers though, I like reading the feed back on my tracks.

I prefer to earn my followers and comments, that way I know it not just faceless point seeking commenting, that's my opinion anyway.

Anyways, there's clearly a better method here - Instead of wasting hours sending pointless comments you could, shock and horror, spend hours and producing the music you love and getting better, I mean, that's why we are here right? Also I smell advertising all over this thread ._.

advertising lol bro ive been a member here for years, heaps of peps are loving this system, i understand why some people don't like it. each to there own bro, why don't we let this thread die now ha?

Haha Darkist, people hating this thing.
It's been happening forever, people spamming comments to try and get listens to their own music. (May even work if you have the tunes to get people interested) That's soundcloud tho, now they've organised it and given it a name!
Can't change or be worried about that.
If you end up with 50 spam comments and 3 people that heard your stuff for the first time and loved it then that's worthwhile. This getting all righteous about bloody Soundcloud is taking it too far lol.

SoundCloud is an amazing new website that's turning into one of the biggest community of music creators on the planet. It is really vary nice way to promote your music.

It's all about the number of plays and comments, who gives a fuck whether the tune is good or not we are living in the future!

i dunno about things like this

I signed up to see what its all about, but it dosent get people to listen to your music , just to spam you so they get points

Id rather put the effort into becoming big in real life , instead of just becoming big on a website

Hey ..
Sorry for spamming here, but need a BIG favor.
please please please…
Listen to this set.
Its for a DJ Competition, NH7 Weekender Dub Station Stage DJ Contest. Help me win this.
Need Feedbacks as well, so that I can improve.

"A mix tape full of crazy LFOs, loops, vocals and heavy bass and sub-bass lines.
Do comment, like and share if you like the set and if you don't post feedbacks but still like and share to support my mix tape in this DJ Contest."
http://goo.gl/fxvZX
Thank you
Peace .

Back
Top Bottom