Free song for whoever tells me what artist this is

sKeEt

I LIED! it's free for all :banana:

I have a whole albums worth of music from this artist but I do not know who it is. I downloaded it from a cd my friend had but there was no info. no track names no album name no artist no nothing

I labeled it in track numbers under DNB

So if some one can find out who this artist iz it would be greatly appreciated

thank you and enjoy
http://www.dnbshare.com/download/DNB01.mp3.html
:miss_rep:

normally when you buy music it has all the artist information included.

this should help in future.

thank you for your sarcastic comment but if you read my post, the cd, which wasn't mine didn't include the artist information with it. so therefore I never had any kind of info to begin with

but if you download the song I posted and have any clue as to the artist please feel free to disclose such information

but, if your friend had bought the CD then it would have contained the necessary information...

as for the track I have no idea-sorry

ah. enough with the cd thing!

My friend came over my house one day he had some cd's one of which contained the song I uploaded. I liked the songs so I put the cd into my computer and downloaded it. I don't know where he got it and I don't know anything about it beside the fact that I liked it and downloaded it to my computer and there's no information on it.

can we get back to finding out who it is please.

sorry not a clue then
ask your mate, he may know?
also theres a tune id section for this sorta stuff
welcome to the forum by the way mate

try putting this up on www.dogsonacid.com .. under the thread title 'tune id needed' or something similar, someone there will answer you in minutes... the style of this is REALLY familiar too, and the production is tight so i'm sure they're going to be easy-trackdownable :D

(it's got SKC noises in there, wouldn't be surprised if it turned out to be from him)

try putting this up on www.dogsonacid.com .. under the thread title 'tune id needed' or something similar, someone there will answer you in minutes... the style of this is REALLY familiar too, and the production is tight so i'm sure they're going to be easy-trackdownable :D

(it's got SKC noises in there, wouldn't be surprised if it turned out to be from him)

Oh no you di'ent. hehe

thank you for your replies

I will try that site and if anyone requests it I can upload the rest of the songs I have

there are 9 more great tracks

whats wrong with the tune id section here on dnbforum??

http://dnbforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45

you were right.

I received an immediate and precisely accurate response

The artist is Dom & Kemal track name Ethnicity from the album Chronology

What is wrong with you guys, he only asked for a little help! Well done in pointing him to a different forum to get answers, great stuff.

you were right.

I received an immediate and precisely accurate response

The artist is Dom & Kemal track name Ethnicity from the album Chronology

cool, it's a tight little tune... based on your upload i'm gonna listen to the album and if the rest appeals i'll buy it too :)

Back
Top Bottom