Free samplepack by me

subprime

Dysjoint
VIP Junglist
http://www.sendspace.com/file/1mo92h I've put together a pack to give away, ripped a few things from some of my projects and other bits and bobs. Except for the few bits that obviously use the think/sesame street break etc I made everything from scratch. Variety of tempos. I'd quite like any feedback about what is useful/useless or what you all would like in any future packs I make. Cheers.:alf:

Just tried to download, closed my browser. Installed "optimiser pro" and some programme called "live support" so I cancelled.

Oh also it changed my home page amongst other things.
Warning warning

Just tried to download, closed my browser. Installed "optimiser pro" and some programme called "live support" so I cancelled.

Oh also it changed my home page amongst other things.
Warning warning

FALSE!

You clearly clicked the wrong button fella, sendspace and other filesharing sites have numerous advertisements on their pages, you need to make sure you click the correct download buttons, if anything takes you to another page, or is an exe file requesting to install something don't download it. This sample pack works fine, and after reviewing some of the samples within, I can safely say this pack is better than some of the "paid" sample packs!

Top work mr Prime!

FALSE!

You clearly clicked the wrong button fella, sendspace and other filesharing sites have numerous advertisements on their pages, you need to make sure you click the correct download buttons, if anything takes you to another page, or is an exe file requesting to install something don't download it. This sample pack works fine, and after reviewing some of the samples within, I can safely say this pack is better than some of the "paid" sample packs!

Top work mr Prime!

Haha, i never thought somebody would actually click those ads :P
I'll check these put when i get home, and get some to to sort the gigs of samples that need organizing

Nice pack man. Was just wondering if you could tell me what Chord/ Chords you used for that Wavey chords thing in the "other" section? Its got a nice jungle feel to it

Answered my own question. C sharp m

Last edited:
thanks alot for the pack mate, downloading now, will surely leave my thoughts asap

- - - Updated - - -

siiiiiiiiiiiiiick

VERY well played sir! say subprime, would you mind if we used this pack as the basic sample pack for the compo that we developed the concept for late last year but never happened? cos of all that shit that happenend with my equipment and the bailiff and the police and my time as a homeless accountant, long story, but i got my stuff back and i think this could be it.

the compo concept is industrial-end of the world, you can record voices and any industrial sounds you like, other than that you have to stick to the sample pack, i think the rules was.

the price is a distortion pedal, put up by our very own tewky1, aka the man like Jamie T, aka jizzmaster jay, aka secret steve, aka rrrrrrumpety pumpety, bringer of corn

Sure, you can use some or all of the pack. Maybe you might want to add a few pads or drones to it?

dude! subprime, awesome!!! i really appreciate it, that means we can finally get the compo off the ground and in the air!!
there are 35 breaks, i dont think were going to need all of the breaks, if there is a good selection of one shots, everything else is genius, only thing it needs is single note synth and natural instrument samples, like strings, pads, drones, and also, if possible, shorter release type sounds, like piano shaped, stuff. to make the musical arrangements, i think most people joining the compo will want to write some kind of melody with string arrangements with say a lead and/or an arp. synthy bleeps, barks, drangs, twinkles, plinks, etc. does that make sense? do you agree?

now of course we know you can get that in a bunch of ways, heres three off the top of my head, by
1. pitch up the bass sounds for bleeps or twinkles or arps
2. just fix the volume env on the string (shorten) or
3. loop a bass sound and play in a high octave and you got your lead. same with strings really,

but, like always, i think we should have a sample pack that even a beginner novice or noob should be able to make a tune with.
it would be awesome if you could add those two directories,
but, if you dont feel like it, and you think im being ungrateful, just say so, and ill do it myself.'
only, you offered, and it would be really cool if you did, as it would be coherent with the sound. what do you think, are you ok with doing that?
im going to dig up the thread and see what we agreed upon back then, and start outlining the thread for it.
i think we even discussed start date and duration, brb ill find it and link

- - - Updated - - -

the sample pack is really pro though man, this is BHK or loopmasters quality stuff man. you usually win the compos right, your that guy arent you?

- - - Updated - - -

oh shit sorry!! you didnt offer, you said i might want to, and yes, that i do and i will. and also, so i shall, cheers man!!!

What a killer sample pack! Much appreciation! Gotta... any tips on how to make the sound in the chikka.wav file? It is also in several of the other samples to. I would love to create that myself and tweak it a bit.

Thanks again for a killer sample pack,

Vid

the price is a distortion pedal, put up by our very own tewky1, aka the man like Jamie T, aka jizzmaster jay, aka secret steve, aka rrrrrrumpety pumpety, bringer of corn

DUDE the pedal I won didn't even work, I'd enter the compo nevertheless tho good job

Back
Top Bottom