Multi Genre Free Sample Packs

miszt

BASSFACE Royale
VIP Junglist
I’m building some free sample packs, I have a pretty large collection of sounds to choose from, so I thought I’d give you guys the oppertunity to let me know what sort of sounds would be most useful to you, select the 2 you would like me to put up first :) all the sounds will be taken from my DnB and Dubstep productions, with a Minimal, Melodic & Atmospheric slant

http://johnmiszt.com/ableton/what-samples-would-you-like/

awsome :D pads and fx are doin well, glad about that coz they are my favorite things to play with!

did u manage to do that drumz tutorial?
Smith!
<--- "Dodge this!"

***In addition, drum kits are the thing you'll want at some point, these are the hardest thing to do... you can do any other with a synth software... but drums... you need sampled drums!!! =(((

Smith!
<--- "Dodge this!"

***In addition, drum kits are the thing you'll want at some point, these are the hardest thing to do... you can do any other with a synth software... but drums... you need sampled drums!!! =(((

erm? did i miss something? 808's and 909's are synthesized aswell. why shouldnt you be able to synthesize drum sounds!? lol.

erm? did i miss something? 808's and 909's are synthesized aswell. why shouldnt you be able to synthesize drum sounds!? lol.
ok, kicks are SO ok to be synthetised but nothing beats a good snare sample from a real drum kit, no synth can do that 'till date IMO IMHO AFAIK

i'd love to hear a nicely synthesized rim, i've tried many times without any success, managed to get ok sounding ones that are good for nice big background tails but thats about it

Back
Top Bottom