Multi Genre Free Sample Packs

miszt

BASSFACE Royale
VIP Junglist
I’m building some free sample packs, I have a pretty large collection of sounds to choose from, so I thought I’d give you guys the oppertunity to let me know what sort of sounds would be most useful to you, select the 2 you would like me to put up first :) all the sounds will be taken from my DnB and Dubstep productions, with a Minimal, Melodic & Atmospheric slant

http://johnmiszt.com/ableton/what-samples-would-you-like/

Neomind

Too many skulls!">:O
VIP Junglist
did u manage to do that drumz tutorial?
Smith!
<--- "Dodge this!"

***In addition, drum kits are the thing you'll want at some point, these are the hardest thing to do... you can do any other with a synth software... but drums... you need sampled drums!!! =(((

groelle

VIP Junglist
Smith!
<--- "Dodge this!"

***In addition, drum kits are the thing you'll want at some point, these are the hardest thing to do... you can do any other with a synth software... but drums... you need sampled drums!!! =(((
erm? did i miss something? 808's and 909's are synthesized aswell. why shouldnt you be able to synthesize drum sounds!? lol.

Neomind

Too many skulls!">:O
VIP Junglist
erm? did i miss something? 808's and 909's are synthesized aswell. why shouldnt you be able to synthesize drum sounds!? lol.
ok, kicks are SO ok to be synthetised but nothing beats a good snare sample from a real drum kit, no synth can do that 'till date IMO IMHO AFAIK

miszt

BASSFACE Royale
VIP Junglist
i'd love to hear a nicely synthesized rim, i've tried many times without any success, managed to get ok sounding ones that are good for nice big background tails but thats about it