Free Sample Pack

Skuff

VIP Junglist
Afternoon folks, I trust all is well :)

I have been making this sample pack on and off for a little while now, and thought it would be good to help promote our label. I know some aren't keen on the whole like for a free tune malarky, so thought i'd mix it up with a sample pack instead :D

So here it is..

Venomous Musik Presents - Skuff Sample Pack
72.7mb of 100% royalty free one shot samples and loops.
Free download here http://ow.ly/zNe5c

If you enjoy the pack, please give us a share

Montage clip of some of the samples

- - - Updated - - -

Also if anyone doesn't have facecrook, drop me a pm and i'll sort a link for you.

Last edited:
Right that was a complete fuck up haha. Apparently i hadn't activated the app. Should be good to go now

yo, the drums sound really tight and clear! Will defo pick this up. I already liked your page but facebook doesn't show me the DL button. I click on the button but it doesn't show anything :/

Meanwhile thank you for the free DL :)

No worries. That's weird it should be working now? Tbh a lot of the drums were from unfinished projects so I bounced them down to use again at some point. So hopefully like the others someone will find them of some use

I can't test em out yet, but the demo is sounding good!
I'm always kinda low on decent pads and atmospheric sounds... The breaks and basses sound awesome as well
Definitely will download and make good use

thanks man!

edit: couldn't wait and already downloaded it... sounding great! Those breaks are spot on! I'm definitely using the basses too. Great pack, big ups

Last edited:
The download didn't work. I got a sendspace installer first, then it wouldn't unrar.

- - - Updated - - -

nevermind, i clicked the wrong dl button. I hate fall sharing spam sites

Glad you enjoyed Crisis. And sorry about that dysrupt, I rarely use send space but its one where the link stays active as long as there are downloads. Been had myself by the sendspace downloader in the past. Thing is once you've used it once you'll know for the future

The dl finally worked for me, facebook kind of sucks the last months for me, doesn't load up pages and shit like that...

Anyways, checked out the pack. The stuff is sounding really good, especially as i already said the drum loops are tight, punchy and clear.
Also digging the 808 Jungle sub and the throbbing basses (they have that wide and warm feel, probably works out well for liquid, they also have a bit of that good ol' netsky stuff feeling, loving this :) )
Enjoyed "needs more cowbell imo" and the rhode chords are ducking sweet. :D

Yea guys, go pick it up. Great for everyone who produces dnb imo (also a lot of the stuff can be used perfectly for other genres aswell i guess).

Glad you like it mate, thanks for the glowing feedback :D

A lot of all that's there like I mentioned was from ideas and unfinished projects, although 90% of pads and all the bass stabs were made just for the pack with My mini Moog and massive

Nearly 150 downloads so far :) - Already started another for later on in the year

Back
Top Bottom