[FREE] Russla & SLC - Down Deep

Hi,
It sounds really nice. I have only one problem, but correct me if I´m wrong, it has really huge sub line ( I would say ) but not enough bass around 80+ hz range? I have Yamaha HS5 and I think they don´t play lower than 50hz, so I was hearing just small amount of bassline. On the headphones it´s allright of course. Maybe it´s intended to sound huge on system? Dunno.
Anyway it´s really cool track and I like it.

Hi,
It sounds really nice. I have only one problem, but correct me if I´m wrong, it has really huge sub line ( I would say ) but not enough bass around 80+ hz range? I have Yamaha HS5 and I think they don´t play lower than 50hz, so I was hearing just small amount of bassline. On the headphones it´s allright of course. Maybe it´s intended to sound huge on system? Dunno.
Anyway it´s really cool track and I like it.

Hey man, yah it's not really fully tailored for small speakers but that's intentional, it's kinda like me saying 'It just sounds just like drums on small speakers so put your headphones on or get a sub a listen to it like you're supposed to ;)'

Playing this on the RippeR Podcast this month, had a little jam with it yesterday, wicked track, good build up and drums are strong, things change to keep the track interesting and the vocal is really smart

Playing this on the RippeR Podcast this month, had a little jam with it yesterday, wicked track, good build up and drums are strong, things change to keep the track interesting and the vocal is really smart

Safe for the support man! Glad it works well in the mix (y)

wkd track bro, really nice drums and i think sub is bob on bro

Nice one guv!

Back
Top Bottom