**Free Rinseout Sets For Your Pleasure**

maxxip1

**THE RINSEOUT TAKEOVER SHOW's DOWNLOADS**

http://southwestunderground.net/forum/viewforum.php?f=68

All of the rinseout takeover shows are tracklisted, though you guys might wanna listen or just something for your i pod!!

Be cool if any of you could sign up on it and just say you enjoyed the show or slag it of hehe.
It would be helpful on keeping the shows going
(1st show even has an exclusive KG interview so its worth checking out)

Any ways BIG UPS THE SW MASSIVE and hopefully see people soon at future raves or radio shows.

ps if any one wants a set on THE RINSEOUT TAKEOVER SHOW or have any tracks that i could play to support the local talent it would be much apprechiated. hit me up

Last edited:
Loads of promos this week from, CABBIE (CHRONIC), VAPOUR (FUCK OFF RMX) & one of my fav's at the mo, DEMO's N/V/D rmx. Get locked or just download!!!!!!!!!!

hahaah Yes sloof hope your enjoying the sets. Be wicked if you could sign up to the forum and leave a coment on one of the show, Big up yourself, and link me if you wana set on then show!!

Cause of the dnb scene? cause nothing else has changed down here apart from princesshay shopping centre hehe

just in general!
moved to ireland from ther like two weeks ago!
i no u aswell!lol
u no ham an joe yea!

used to come in reform alot to!lol
u prob dont rememba me.
but im simon anyways!lol

Nice one bruv be wicked to keep in touch man and maybe get you on one of the rinseout show. you signed up to the the forum yot? be wicked if you could.

Nice one bruv be wicked to keep in touch man and maybe get you on one of the rinseout show. you signed up to the the forum yot? be wicked if you could.

yea i will sign up mate!
also please check out my tunes.
the links are in my sig!

safe bro will check them tommorw, and pm i can play them on the show. cheers for the chat mate and will link soon.

Nice one Sloof hope you enjoy the shows, there quiet hard to find on that section of the forum. Just look for "Rinseout Takeover Show 00......."
Thanks Again

Updated again for the last 3 or 4 shows, big ups to everyone on this, there are some serious download stats a gwan!!

Back
Top Bottom