Free Releases by Seattle Live DNB Artist [320kbs free downloads and live recordings]

AudioRuso

Free Beats by Ruso [frequent updates]

74172_169112063108845_100000301566060_428850_157879_n.jpg

Hey guys,
I feel like I've been letting my login to this forum collect dust for years and have not really posted much on here which was probably a big mistake. So on that note, here's a selective release purge of some of my latest tracks. All are designed to be performed live, some are performed live.

[UPDATE]
I have decided not to pollute this forum with multiple topics so I'll start organizing this topic and putting the latest release at the top.

[Tracks]
No need to go into detail about how I originally failed attempting to make this track work... so I deconstructed it and took it in a totally different direction. What matters is that after I failed the track, I came back strong and did my best production.
Positive Outlook

Here's some Dubstep experimentation for ya.
Dubaholic

Happy New Year Everyone!
Yup this one came deep from the heart and was sort of an auditory representation of my new years resolution. I have big plans for this year and now that my big projects are all falling into place and getting connected together, I can really focus on progressing things like my image and music rather then working on my rig.

I was trying to go all nice and mellow and atmospheric with this one, but then I couldn't resist putting in that amen break and all hell broke loose and I could not tame the monster I've unleashed.

Ticking Clock

And with some of my very own visuals. Almost ready to merge with my set!

Fresh out of the studio! This one is definitely on topic :).

Tap Water

Here's the latest Live Jam a did a couple nights ago. It has a couple new tracks and a few old tracks played live in a new way. Enjoy!
Extended Soundcloud Version + Download:

Intro to my liveset

This one is 2Step. Don't mean to be offtopic with it but the last three tracks will have big tempo variations, I plan to use it as a buildup in my liveset.

Joker

Stem

Inner Soul

Mutter [Live Take, Black Friday Mix]

Broken Strings [Breaks

Enjoy, DNBForum!

-Ruso

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Free Releases by Seattle Live DNB Artist [320kbs free downloads and live recordi

I have decided not to pollute this forum with multiple topics so I'll start organizing this topic and putting the latest release at the top of the first post.

Last edited:
Re: Free Releases by Seattle Live DNB Artist [320kbs free downloads and live recordi

Added new Live Session which was recorded two nights ago. Video coming soon.

Merry Christmas to all, here's a fresh new tuna straight out of the studio. Peep the original post for "Tap Water".

Added another exciting release. It's called Ticking Clock.

Last edited:

I don't mean to post so many updates, but I promise, I really am this productive, and not half assing a bunch of music. On that note I am updating Ticking Clock with a video in which I used my hd video camera to record my visuals. The presets I go through were designed for this track and I'm gonna play off on them to have a transition for every part and my set will soon be able to trigger preset changes. Long story short check out the post for the video :)

Happy New Year Everyone!

I updated the original post with a very special, 2011 tune!

-Ruso

Did some experimentation in the dubstep realm the night before last. The result: Dubaholic!

Am I doing something wrong? I have zero feedback from this forum. I am looking for any constructive criticism ;). Am I posting in the wrong section" Too off topic? Got a couple of new followers on soundcloud (appears to be from here) so hopefully just non-responders) but I guess as long as you're listening ;).

Working hard, I just uploaded my biggest release, by far. It's called: Positive Outlook.

Back
Top Bottom