Free Plugin - Soundtoys Little Primal Tap

Mania

i fukin wot m8
VIP Junglist
LPT_homepage.png

Sweet little tape delay with really quirky processing chain and nice drive.

Get here https://www.soundtoys.com/sxsw2014/&rc=329-3727-412

Before downloading you have to register first by leaving every possible detail about you so they can big data your ass, and after that spam your silly in the hopes of getting some buck out of you. Puts me off actually.

Before downloading you have to register first by leaving every possible detail about you so they can big data your ass, and after that spam your silly in the hopes of getting some buck out of you. Puts me off actually.

With all due respect, you couldn't be more incorrect.

You will not be spammed, harassed, etc. I've used soundtoys for quite awhile and they're legit business-wise and customer service-wise as well. Aside from developing amazing plugins, they're passionate about their craft and are a grass roots type company—not cybermetrics hunters. This plugin is quite good and registering is part of their account process no matter what—as is the case with nearly every VST/AU developer/supplier. By law, if they intend to distribute your info to a third party they need your authorized consent (ex: check this box to let us share your info with third parties). If this option isn't present, you have nothing to worry about. If it is present, uncheck. Simple as that.

There is no need to make slanderous/false statements that have no factual backing or real substance. Leave that to the conspiracy driven people who live in houses full of cats and wear tinfoil on their head to prevent brainwashing.

Here is a code for everyone:
https://www.soundtoys.com/sxsw2014/&rc=279-7421-178

This plugin does require an iLok account, BUT NOT AN iLOK DONGLE. Repeat: You don't need the dongle, just the iLok account. Soundtoys is beginning to migrate to a software based activation system.

Cheers.

Last edited:
Chill out mate, just talking from previous experiences with free plugins from big vendors. Thanks for the code.

All good Reactor Grits, my apologies for the misunderstanding. There are certainly some companies out there with shady intentions.

Enjoy the plug—it's really simple but really useful.

i dont think this is going to work out. i dont have any macintosh products. no iphone, no ipod and certainly no ilok. im going to record a cup in the basement and a dial tone. dont see what the big deal is.

i dont think this is going to work out. i dont have any macintosh products. no iphone, no ipod and certainly no ilok. im going to record a cup in the basement and a dial tone. dont see what the big deal is.

Just make sure you'll record it with a headset microphone. on a 8kbps mp3.

Back
Top Bottom