Free Panties. Slightly soiled - Enquire within

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by Rusket, Jul 26, 2013.

1. Rusket

Rusket Mix an blend

...are the way forward.

Free parties are inherently good. The way I see it, the event organisers are giving something back to the people.

I personally find that the overall vibe at a free party is usually better than a club night and it's probably due to those trippy motherfuckers bringing the good vibes. People complain that they dont like the tripsters but a party is not complete without them.

The thing that pisses me off is that where I live there is so much free land and so many prime specs but the land owners never let anyone else use it.
    I must know about 30-40 people that want to get involved in setting up decent, professional events we just need to make it happen and of course we have the problem of what land are we gonna use. I think that the government should allocate say 10 acres per county (which is fuck all really) as actual PUBLIC land, where the people get to throw parties. This would improve the public's view of the government aswell as they are giving something back.

Share your thoughts on free parties that you are involved with or have been to, etc.

2. Gumby

Gumby New Member

Re: Free Parties

i hate them. too many annoying teenagers.

3. Psychoholic

Psychoholic Quantum Cunt

I cant be unbiased im drunk. Also yes it could be but mostly no.

Hombre-J likes this.
  4. Catsel

Catsel Well-Known Dismember

:word:

don't mind paying abit of cash for a big event. keep the riff raff out.

5. rysk

rysk Part-time waster

Don't mind a good summer free party....minus the fact the tune are almost alway shit.

This is from when I was still in school in Bedfordshire....village kids who 'love a good rave up'

Prefer a grotty London squat though....ultimate freedom, and almost always a drum and bass room. Just gotta put up with all the dickheads who keep stumbling into you with a bemused expression on their face because they took too much ket.

I was that dickhead once, I don't want to be that dickhead again and neither do I understand why being tht dickhead is supposed to be a good time.

6. Gumby

Gumby New Member

because teenager

7. rysk

rysk Part-time waster

Yeah this.

I think kids just think 'hey, I'm at a rave....best take some drugs'

And they choose ket because everyone else is on it for the same reason......they just sit in the chill out area all night because they're too munted to dance

'Aaaah m8, I went to a sik party last night, I didn't move for 10 hours!!! Mental'

- - - Updated - - -

And yes I know....I'm a kid, but with a bit more sense than those messheads

8. ScottyEightSix

ScottyEightSix HUGE EARS > COMEDY CHIN

I thought I knew more than most at 18/19 as well. The truth is you don't. You just have different tastes and therefore, think you no better.

I have experienced a lot of different drugs at Free Parties and I can tell you those messheads have just as good a time as you.

Ket is definitely one of the most enjoyable drugs when used correctly.

We used to start nailing it when coming down from md, pills or whatever, then its like your night begins all again. No longer feeling scaly, rough, tired just a new wobbly high

9. rysk

rysk Part-time waster

I get ya, it's nice for a comedown...but I just couldn't handle a rave being tht disconnected from my surroundings, ket heads just end being a nuisance to everyone else....I have been that nuisance before.

Then again, I don't like getting too fucked up, just like getting a nice buzz on so I can dance longer and chat shit with strangers

10. ScottyEightSix

ScottyEightSix HUGE EARS > COMEDY CHIN

Pill heads, piss heads etc... Are all just as bad when they get too fucked... Stumbling into people throwing up etc...

I've plenty of raves just on K an it was great. You surrounding change so much an its like you're in a bubble of bass

11. Gumby

Gumby New Member

mellowed out teenagers dont sound too bad to be honest. the kids here take E's and ice. You think they are annoying on Ket...

12. PhorceOfHabit

PhorceOfHabit Seldom

Someone on a night bus the other day told me, completely straight faced and without a hint of irony, that he is 'the king of ketamine'. I laughed in his face. Lots.

Phat_Sam, tewky1 and herojuana like this.
  13. ONSLAUGHT88

ONSLAUGHT88 I sees ya I do I sees ya

Free parties that aren't free, my favourite kind

14. Rusket

Rusket Mix an blend

yeah fuck ketamine, if you need to get wonked out your head to have a good night then you shouldn't be there.

And about the music, 90% of what gets played is dnb, with 50% of it being jump up and the other half a mixture of all different styles, we cover the whole spectrum. Although jump up is big atm for younger guys and a lot of the people that turn up are about 17/18. I love playing some deeper/techy styles after a jump up DJ, the change is energising :).

15. Kenneth4Eva

Kenneth4Eva Let's Breed

they are all good but its the police. if the police are sound and come up just to see if people are ok and looking after each cunt fair enought but its the police out for fines its pish

16. sam the dnb man

sam the dnb man Variation

You should get yo cougar on

17. Dannyboy93

Dannyboy93 EL CAPITAIN

Too many mess heads at free parties, and don't blame the drugs, blame the people who can't handle their shit. When I get on a bit of K, I'm not one of those dickheads who are just mashup sitting in the corner or walking around the rave looking like a zombie I'm on the dancefloor skankin, same with acid, I don't go around a rave chatting absolute wank about chem-trails and blanking out looking at the wall I just skank out, people at these parties do not know their limits. Also Free parties usually have shit music + shit sound system which attracts messheads more than people that are actually involved in the music. Fabric over free parties any day of the week

18. rysk

rysk Part-time waster

most i've been to have had sick soundsystems....though saying that, there have been a few where the sick system was reserved for the bollocks psytrance room, while the dnb room had been lumped with some shit system.

I don't go if there's not a decent amount of drum and bass DJ's playing, and when there's drum and bass DJ's playing a squat rave, it's more often than not the good ol'd techy stuff....think i've seen the forums very own Error a few times.
    Yeah, the messheads are an annoyance, and so am i if i do K, but thats why i now choose not too...but they're generally not any trouble, just annoying.

I like a good club for the big name DJ's and the sound
    I like a dirty squat for the freedom and the plethora of safe people you're guaranteed to meet.

19. RUSSLA

RUSSLA DNBF Monarch

K_haters can't handle it - Simples

- - - Updated - - -

I didnt see you the other day.

20. Dannyboy93

Dannyboy93 EL CAPITAIN

Yh That's what I mean with shit sound systems, I've seen some amazing systems but never an amazing system with anything other than techno or psytrance playing and I don't like either. And I agree with the freedom but the squat raves I go to don't have too many safe people just mess heads B2B badamans B2B shotters B2B dodgy russian security haha