DnB Free neuro track - Cyrex

Some really cool sounds going on here, sublime work with the reese sounds. I feel like the lead could be slightly more pronounced as it kinda gets muddied up with the high bass, maybe some delicate eq-ing could fix this, or change the register of the notes. The transitions seem a tad pronounced also, especially into the first drop it almost sounds like a jump in the track after listening to it back a couple of times. Overall sweet track though, would definitely consider spinning.

I just finished another beat up and i uploaded so people could download it and all that good stuff for free :D
Comments and such always awesome thanks you guise

I like the bassline, well done. reminds me some old Bad Company.
I would EQ a bit more the Midbass as it is a bit muddy and would make a piano melody a bit more boxed, straight, maybe would add some efx, ride, play around with the stereo spread e.t.c but it's just my opinion mate.
Overall a good tune.

Maybe if you want to have a listen to some of my tunes.
https://soundcloud.com/techbug

Big up.
Keep the music movin......

Thanks you guise :3 ya'll are right about the clarity of the stabs i exported it to quickly outta excitement haha. the muddyness of that low reece is more just loudness distortion from the mastering and other mixdown shenanigans but i will be fixing the stabs and smoothing out some of the transitions :3 Lack of criticized feedback results in these exports and the more feedback i get the better the end product should sound since i only have my own speaker system to test it on so thanks a lot guys!

Back
Top Bottom