Multi Genre FREE Mixing & Mastering

Discussion in 'Production' started by aeor, Nov 15, 2013.

1. aeor

aeor New Member

Hey there guys, I don't mean to spam or anything so I hope the admins will let live this thread.

Name's Yannick, I'm a self-taught audio engineer, been doing production, mixing and mastering of all genres for years, mostly for personal projects.

I've been offering my services (paid) lately and now I'm going to build a website to sell my services in a more official way.

I'm looking to offer a free complete mixing and mastering for one track, and also looking for a very good representative track.

The deal is that, you get the full mix and master of your project, for free, in exchange, I want to showcase about 30 seconds of your track on my website as an example of my work.

I would also appreciate a genuine testimonial afterwards, which will link to your website or FB page, or something.

Here's the list of genres I want to make work examples for, if you know any other artists/bands that would benefit from my offer!

METAL
    JAZZ/WORLD
    POP ROCK
    DUBSTEP/DNB
    EDM/ELECTRO
    IDM/AMBIENT
    RAP/HIP-HOP

E-mail me or add me on facebook: ezekiel7@hotmail.com
    Send me your track (rough mix) I want to hear it before I do the work. I need solid tracks, it could even be something you've had already mixed and mastered before.

2. Propie

Propie New Member

If you have been doing production, mixing and mastering of all genres for years, should you not have a portfolio of tracks to select from, rather then using the track of someone else?

3. aeor

aeor New Member

Well I've produced Ambient, Metal, Rock, Electro-house, Dubstep, Blues .. but I do not have all the projects of these as well as some older production and styles were not as good.
    I could use my latest production to showcase my mixing and mastering skills, but I'm really looking to show it on other artists work because how would it look if you go on a guy's website and his examples of work is his own production I mean.. meh ! you know ;)

4. Raptor's Den

Raptor's Den Member

Well maybe he doesnt have any examples and wants to start out!? We all have to start somewhere.. If I didnt have my own tracks for my label for examples of my own work, I would do just the same this man or woman is trying to do!

Best of luck to you buddy! I could probably give you a tune for an example! Get you started off proper and right! :) <3