FREE MASTERING

I'm relatively new to all of this. Do you need the stems? I use FL studio btw, I have all the project data (wav samples) & flp in a folder I can send you over...

If you manage to do a good job on this, definitely interested in paying for your service in future

EDIT: If it is just the wav you are after, I have made the clip downloadable on soundcloud

Last edited:
@Mailliw Just clocked the artwork.. nice haha.

Yeah just a bounced .wav would be great, with no compression or limiting on your master bus please. Also If you wouldn't mind sending me a version that's slightly quieter? Should be peaking at about -6dB. I think you can batch select in FL and drag all the faders down as one so it doesn't mess with your mix.

@Misti ang tight, didn't manage to finish it last night, laying out the whole track & not just the clip. Should get it across to you this evening

that's absolutely awesome mate very nice of you to be doing that for people, i'm gonna drop you a pm as got a couple of questions about what song / sample / project files you will need and got a couple questions about how it works as im still learning!

Back
Top Bottom