Free mastering.

safe man...working on two tracks atm and havent got a clue about mastering lol. Ill try and get at least 1 of em to ya on the weekend!

Yeah man.

I have this weekend free If anyone wants somthing done sometime soon.

Hey spung3, I'd be interested in hearing the unmastered clip too, see the difference. Sounding pretty nice by the way.

I may well just record a video.

Bare in mind, I'm not really offering a service here or anything. Just learning new stuff myself.

I'm using Cubase & a range of plugins. Mostly SSL & IzoTope for EQing & Dynamics. As for some of my secret weapons, well, their secret :P

Just thought I would post in here,

got my master back from elmaruk. Sounding sweet! Did a nice job despite some slight problems with the mixdown (this was due to my errors).

I learnt something new from it, hopefully you did too mate! Cheers :)

Hi mate, i find it really nice from you. However i think that every producers want to masterise their track by them selfs. For example i don't like when someone put fingers in my music, if it is a dj or someone else, I like the way that my music is done and dont like this idea os someone remix my tunes etc. All my tune are free to download on my soundcoud so i hope that no one will "destroy" my art by remixing like shit etc. But it's not the point, if you offer free mastering is may be cool for few beginer producers. However i would like to know what are your technics for mastering, i use basic standard tools fom Ableton: Snare equaliser + Normaliser and limiter. Can you share whit us what tools do you use? What softwares? Maybe the quality of your tools will be better that what i and other producers use here. And it will be great if you can record yourself mastering a tune and post in on youtube so we can see hw good you are.
Cheers mate.

Do you understand the difference between mastering, and mixdown?

Do you understand the difference between mastering, and mixdown?

Yeah I was thinking. Mastering doesn't tend to be 'In House' as such. Most producers send it out. I guess what he's saying is that if our studios are on par then they may as well do it themselves.

---------- Post added at 21:01 ---------- Previous post was at 21:00 ----------

"Masterize" =)

just sent one through, hope thats ok!

had some trouble opening your zip mate. can you send it just as a wav.

by the way everybody. I'm visiting family and friends for a couple of weeks so the turnover will be a little while on your tracks. Still, send them over and I'll flag them to do as well as think up a little plan for the master.

peaceee

had some trouble opening your zip mate. can you send it just as a wav.

by the way everybody. I'm visiting family and friends for a couple of weeks so the turnover will be a little while on your tracks. Still, send them over and I'll flag them to do as well as think up a little plan for the master.

peaceee

its 45mb in size, cant send it an email? if you open the smallest file with the other two in the same place it'll unzip as one..

Back
Top Bottom