Free mastering.

elmaruk

slannndaaaaaaar
VIP Junglist
Yo

In attempt to better my mastering skills I'd thought I'd post here to see if anyone wanted their tracks mastered by me. I'll do it for free as the end result may not be any good (or it might!) but If you'd like to let me give it a try then just let me know.

Drop an email with either your track or clip of your track to depthrecords@live.co.uk in .wav form at -3dB with a brief or not so brief description of the sort of sound you'd like me to aim for.

Any tunes you send me will be much appreciated & hopefully something good will be returned.

Cheers!

By the way. Genuine honesty Is appreciated with any feedback you decide to give.

Last edited:
I giveita go, what the hell then I can compare my mastering, your masterimg and chromeys one! :D

Just helping out ya know. :P

And trying to get a little better at the whole thing. Plus. It's a welcomed break from writing the tunes.

Anyone else?

I got my clip bounced back, and gotta say I'm really impressed. It wasn't just runned through a fucking preset compressor, (EDIT: I'm not saying chromey was!) it was handcrafted to a tiniest detail. Got two bounces back and he was willing to even try it again! So really you can make your sound be mastered as you want.

Gonna make him master the final finished one fo' sure, plus it's free so give it a go guys!

So in conclusion: Elma get's my vote. My track wasn't the easiest, it was horrible, but I personally liked elmaruk's one the most.

It's personal preference how you wan't your own track mastered.

Last edited:
*retracted hate comment for no reason*

Naaaaw I wasn't talking about you, no hate. And I believe if someone want's his track mastered by you you'll talk about it and how he likes it to be, but for now I preferred him.. No need to be rude. ;/

Last edited:
I wasn't talking about you, just threw a comparison from the other end to make my statement clear.

Sorry..

..are we cool?

Ohh, he's done already. lol

Last edited:
Hello mate,

would be really interested in taking up your kind offer! :) I have no idea where to start when it comes to mastering so it would be cool to see what one of my tracks would sound like when done by someone who knows what they are doing :lol:

I am working on something at the moment which I will get done next week but if you are wanting something immediatly so you can get it out the way I can send a random track of mine tonight?

Completely up to you

Jordan :)

by someone who knows what they are doing

I do a little bit but I wouldn't say I completely know what I'm doing. As I said, I'm doing it just to improve on what I know an i'm fed up of mastering my own tunes because I can't really tell much difference.

if you are wanting something immediatly

In your own time mate. If you wanna send something for shits n giggles now then go for it. Wont be able to do it tonight though as i'm going out.

Completely up to you

Right back at ya :P

When your sending somthing just make sure it's .wav and -3dB/Has enough head room for the compression.

looking forward to it :)

Back
Top Bottom