**FREE** KRONIX Massive Patches

Mr Fletch

aka KRONIX
VIP Junglist
I've slowly been building up a collection of sounds that I've created within NI Massive and figured I'd throw them in a pack for anyone to use how they want. Theres around 20 sounds in the pack, ranging from delayed dub keys to deep sub bass and even a few ambient soundscapes and orchestral strings.

These were all made in NI Massive with the NMSV file type so you will need version 1.3 or higher to access the sounds in this pack

Hope there's something in there you can make use of, and I'd love to hear anything you create using them.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/4yjgsxr1nlfms7e/VsNKC9yKpa

I've slowly been building up a collection of sounds that I've created within NI Massive and figured I'd throw them in a pack for anyone to use how they want. Theres around 20 sounds in the pack, ranging from delayed dub keys to deep sub bass and even a few ambient soundscapes and orchestral strings.

These were all made in NI Massive with the NMSV file type so you will need version 1.3 or higher to access the sounds in this pack

Hope there's something in there you can make use of, and I'd love to hear anything you create using them.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/4yjgsxr1nlfms7e/VsNKC9yKpa

As always, top quality stuff Mr. fletch. Thanks for sharing some of your sonic weaponry.

mate these are top notch. some great sounds in there, especially like the dark pad. Do you mind if i use it in a tune im writing, fits perfectly! Also a good insight for people looking to work out how to make sounds, your bass sounds are a prime example of how simplicity can make the best sounds.

top work fletch

mate these are top notch. some great sounds in there, especially like the dark pad. Do you mind if i use it in a tune im writing, fits perfectly! Also a good insight for people looking to work out how to make sounds, your bass sounds are a prime example of how simplicity can make the best sounds.

top work fletch

this exactly.. thanks bud

Back
Top Bottom