Free JUMP-UP 30 min Quality Unsigned Artist Mix

narky

lisen to/download the mix here: www.soundcloud.com/narkyrecordings

plz dont b put off by the fact these tunez r from un-signed artist-ther ar sum hevvy tuneage in here-trus!

Tracklist:
1.JUNKYARD-mr hi-rize
2.LIKE IT RAW-mr hi-rize
3.STFU(shut the fuk up)-itzokor
4.HELD HOSTAGE-narky
5.COFFIN UP FLEM-narky
6.PHSYCHO VIP-joker
7.STYLOPHONE-ph
8.ROLL ON-ph
9.ANARKISM-narky
10.GRIT-hectic
11.SACCADE-unknown at the momnt
12.YARD-dread note
13.STIR FRI-ph
14.RED EYES-mr hi-rize
15.INVESTIGATION-conclusion
16.WATCH IT NOW-dj kurupt
17.KILL ME-itzokor

more from narky includin pigs n karnage video at: www.myspace.com/anarkyproductions

No Offense but dem Choons are Shit Bruv.

Didnt anyone inform you Fart noises went out of fashion Tree Yurz ago.

and rap went out of fashion 10 years ago. doesnt stop you from listening, does it? so "no offense", but your comment isnt valid and youre talking absolute bullshit. bet you havent heard more then 2 of the tunes.

innit! fair play groelle! ye sounds like u lisened to the 1st two tracks n pressed stop BDS. At the end of the day all these tunez ar from bedroom producers who love the music-so wen u look at it like that ther ARE sum bangers in there n i obvioyusly liked the tunez ovawise i wudnt av mixed em. i would be very intrested 2 kno wot u sayin on my 2 traks coffin up flem n held hostage-u'll probly say ther wak too! an also at the end of the day mate i dont follow wots in fashion-i follow wot i like to lisen to!!!

innit! fair play groelle! ye sounds like u lisened to the 1st two tracks n pressed stop BDS. At the end of the day all these tunez ar from bedroom producers who love the music-so wen u look at it like that ther ARE sum bangers in there n i obvioyusly liked the tunez ovawise i wudnt av mixed em. i would be very intrested 2 kno wot u sayin on my 2 traks coffin up flem n held hostage-u'll probly say ther wak too! an also at the end of the day mate i dont follow wots in fashion-i follow wot i like to lisen to!!!

Good man, i'll get on this!

innit! fair play groelle! ye sounds like u lisened to the 1st two tracks n pressed stop BDS. At the end of the day all these tunez ar from bedroom producers who love the music-so wen u look at it like that ther ARE sum bangers in there n i obvioyusly liked the tunez ovawise i wudnt av mixed em. i would be very intrested 2 kno wot u sayin on my 2 traks coffin up flem n held hostage-u'll probly say ther wak too! an also at the end of the day mate i dont follow wots in fashion-i follow wot i like to lisen to!!![/QUOTE]

fair play man

will check this.
i do love me farty tunes anyway so its all good!lol
also if u want check out my tunes ill send sum over if u like em

Haha sound m8! n ye man defintly will do, u on soundcloud/myspace?? will look u up newayz-DJ MARLOK ye?

n cheers@tongue flap.people wana chek out that label (tongue flap records) from south-west-sum absolutely SIK tunage!

Back
Top Bottom