Free House Party - FREE BOOZE!!!!

BeyondTherapy

VIP Junglist
Free House Party - FREE BOOZE!!!!

Posted by Jonathan Davey off facebook has created this group

link http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=26817381089

advotising

I won a load of money and am throwing a party for anyone who turns up. Brings all of your friends.

Free house party
Bring all your friends
Hosted by: Jonathan Davey
Type: Party - House Party
Where: Jonathan Davey's house
When: Saturday, August 16 at 8:00 pm until
Sunday, August 17 at 12:00 pm

3 High Street
Stanwick, United Kingdom

map to where it is http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?hl=en&tab=wl&q= 3 High Street, stanwick

Lets party hard! My neighbours have tried to get me evicted before, so now I'm giving them a reason.
I've already moved all my stuff out, I've got chairs and old couches and a garden. The main thing is there is shit loads of free booze. I used to work at Wine Rack and I've cleaned the backroom out pretty much.
I won the lottery and my neighbours are arseholes. I won enough to move somewhere nicer and I'm having a massive party to trash the place as I'm only renting. I want gate crashers - anyone who's up for free booze and weed. Bring your friends. I want to fuck the place up hard.
well let me help you sir ..... feel free to place on forums across the uk

YOUNG TUNA

IT'S ME BITCHES
VIP Junglist
Wow cool, I reckon this is going to be on the news and shit laters like that australian kid with the famous glasses.

Greg P

VIP Junglist
Wow, I had to zoom out a looong way before I recognised a place I knew...

No wonder he's had to advertise on Facebook, his place is in the middle of nowhere...

perspective

Sausage Rolls
VIP Junglist
haha my parents live about 25 miles away from there... might have to pop up for a visit during the day and nip of for the party in the evening :p

BeyondTherapy

VIP Junglist
ive requested to speak to the guy but he hasnt got back to me ,.. i wanna find out if this is real or fake ...

it could be a jealous heart broken x girlfriend getting revenge or a prank by someone to get there own back at the guy ... or something along that line ,.. i never believe alot what i see n hear via the web and im always questioning WHY!!! then again it could be real and the guys stupid enough to do something like this that will get him in court for smashing up the place ... :lol: ... i hope to find out more ASAP ....

DJHaze

hahaah this is hilarious, fair play to the guy hes got all his stuff out and theres just gna be loads of drink wonder if he nvited the neighbours lol? only an hour away from me =]

Reference

fair shout.
VIP Junglist
souljah, if your reading this you should go with a transit, get some furniture for your new house

Last edited: