FREE Heist track download it here...

loving this track, can i have permission to get it cut? i really wanna double drop this with the imp "shake it" vip

it's a good track heist, not really feeling the vocals tho', but it's quite a good roller

Although you are giving an honest opinion, surely its a bit rude to turn you nose up at a generous gift.

I think what you really meant to say was, Fucking ell a free dubplate...fuck me you are a fucking nice chap mr Heist sir !!

Big up Jim

Although you are giving an honest opinion, surely its a bit rude to turn you nose up at a generous gift.

I think what you really meant to say was, Fucking ell a free dubplate...fuck me you are a fucking nice chap mr Heist sir !!

Big up Jim

thats ok Radius (Ive had a few people say similar things on my face book as well), Its not gonna be everyones cup of tea, But I didnt put this up as an example of my best work - just abit of vintage Heist to give something back. I know you can see what I mean, but not everyone cares - they just expect it to be a banger or otherwise its a waste of their listening time , which if that is the case im terribly sorry... :rinsed:

Big up Jim

No No you missunderstood me, Really i love the track, it is pure quality! If it came out on vinyl I'd definitly buy it, no doubt. It was just an opinion(wich is subjective) about the vocals.

Sorry if I offended you heist. I do love the track!
and yeah like radius said I meant to say--> Fucking ell a free dubplate...fuck me you are a fucking nice chap mr Heist sir !!

No No you missunderstood me, Really i love the track, it is pure quality! If it came out on vinyl I'd definitly buy it, no doubt. It was just an opinion(wich is subjective) about the vocals.

Sorry if I offended you heist. I do love the track!
and yeah like radius said I meant to say--> Fucking ell a free dubplate...fuck me you are a fucking nice chap mr Heist sir !!

haha its ok you didnt offend me at all - the track is over 4 years old and yeh your probably right about the vocal - i cant sing :smashed:

Fits in well with the valve sound. Not so keen on the vocals though. Cheers for the freeness though :)

Last edited:
Nice bassline!!!

are there anymore like this? this has so many things about it I like.

nice one mr heist, got alot of your tunes esp the stuff you do with taxman keep it flowing :)

btw this is exactly why i got serato, ready to play in the next mix i get on and show off to some of my vinyl purist mates, your never gonna get your greasy mits on this one bruv!!!

Back
Top Bottom