FREE Heist track download it here...

HEIST

VIP Junglist
I was listening to some of the tracks I'd made last night and found this one. It was 1 of the 10's of tunes i passed to Dillinja when i was making tracks as Strider to put forward for his & Lemon D 's Valve recordings. There was loads of tracks in the folder but this 1 seemed to stick out to me and I still feel its got a 'fresh' vibe on it - Kind of future sounding in a way...?

Its called Cherished

Anyway, being as its the time for giving , I decided to upload a 320 mp3 of it as a free track for all you guys & Gyals to download on my myspace player. Its never gonna offically come out - so heres your chance to own a piece of Strider ruffness that would other wise have never seen the light of day completely FREE. Any comments would be nice, cheers to everyone who has supported me this year.

to check the track just go on my myspace - www.myspace.com/jimheist and its in the music player - 2nd track

to download it go here :

http://dnbshare.com/download/STRIDER_Heist_-CHERISHED.mp3.html

big up

Heist

Last edited:
safe heist.

ur a fucking legend! not many producers have the same ethos as u on giving away tunes let alone sum exclusive shizzle! i just hope u keep it up as u will inevitably become a bigger and well established player on the scene soon enuff.

only really got on ur tracks recently with equinox, and sleep in ya eyes but am loving ur style!

cant listen to audio in the office but il defo check this track wen i get home. big.

apprectiated bro... i think your attiutude/ethos towards drum n bass and the fact that your in touch with no bodys like us goes along way and is very much appreciated by all... respect sir!!

ps new music player on myspace doesnt work for me... ekkk!!!

how do u actually download it tho!? stupidly ive started this thread and i can even download it myself!

no download option that I can see mate?? this is a huge tune!! you still making tunes as Strider?
been a big yeah for your tunes, can't stop playing sleep in ya eyes, such a dirty riddim!! roll on 2009 and some barny rubble business!

on myspace go to song manager or sum shit and clcik the box which says allow download. sweet

lol there i was, trying stupidly when the man himself cant even do it.

theres an option when you upload it heist. (let other users download)

safe.

Back
Top Bottom