Free Grooverider T Shirt LTD Ed

BeyondTherapy

VIP Junglist
Free Grooverider T Shirt LTD Ed

grooverider.jpg

found this on another board

Code:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Free-Grooverider-T-Shirt-LTD-Ed-Drum-n-Bass-Jungle-L_W0QQitemZ300182857801QQihZ020QQcategoryZ58717QQtcZphotoQQcmdZViewItem

That's fucking disgusting. Grooverider should have them for making a profit off his name.

Grooverider is not the only person/institution being ripped off.

Sue them to hell, boys.

Grass
You sound like Gary Neville!

:gaywhite: x 10

You think its fine for somebody to rip the Rider off?

Why don't I print up some t-shirts with your picture and sell them with an appropriate idiotic caption. You don't object do you?

I need a picture where you're snorting nutmeg with your family. Or 5 minutes after.

Edit: First idiot added to ignore filter for a year or two. Congrats.

Last edited:

Why don't I print up some t-shirts with your picture and sell them with an appropriate idiotic caption. You don't object do you?

I need a picture where you're snorting nutmeg with your family. Or 5 minutes after.

Edit: First idiot added to ignore filter for a year or two. Congrats.

so if i'm on ignore does that mean i can call him a big farty pants and he wont find out?

LOL you sound like one of his sidekicks...theres no photo on that t-shirt, and as far as I know no trademark on the name grooverider.....the whole thing's just a bit of jest really

Someone didnt get enough goodies from santa or what?

my I just butt in here and say grooverider is a massive twat. Unlike other dj's i have met and spoken to on a personal level. he was just one big :finger2:

Yeah but without Grooverider & Fabio we'd probably be listening to Shakira and liking it, Hazard would be producing handbag house and Hype would be running a kebab store in Hackney.

LOL you sound like one of his sidekicks...theres no photo on that t-shirt, and as far as I know no trademark on the name grooverider.....the whole thing's just a bit of jest really

Someone didnt get enough goodies from santa or what?

lol
he has been tetchy over the last few days
i think its coz i got him on his spelling
:pimp:

only ever heard one good set by him as well..
slammin vinyl 2001

if any would like to prove me wrong and put a storming mix by the man up i would be very interested

seen grooverider loads over the years from 92 0nwards!guys a legend ..BUT he shudd been more careful were he smoked puff and knocked one out!the rida done bad now he is doing his bird,im sure big bloke like him will be able to handle it.

Back
Top Bottom