Free Drum & Bass tracks

i'll check them out, welcome brother... which artists/labels are supporting you out of curiosity?

easy bro, I don't like to name drop, I thought I'd mention the tracks have had interest so people take a listen as I know things can get filtered through, I also have a couple of exciting collabs on the go. I'll PM you seeing as you asked :)

easy bro, I don't like to name drop, I thought I'd mention the tracks have had interest so people take a listen as I know things can get filtered through, I also have a couple of exciting collabs on the go. I'll PM you seeing as you asked :)

It's all good my brother I was just curious we are all happy to have you join the forum and your tunes are dope bro big ups and then if you have any demos/dubplate you want to send me I would love it :) I'm a 40-year-old who does not perform anymore but I still produce and have a radio show that is the only venue they would be played through

It's all good my brother I was just curious we are all happy to have you join the forum and your tunes are dope bro big ups and then if you have any demos/dubplate you want to send me I would love it :) I'm a 40-year-old who does not perform anymore but I still produce and have a radio show that is the only venue they would be played through

Thanks man! The beautiful thing about music is your never too old to make it, and it doesn't matter if you don't become rich or famous, if you love making tunes then life is good :)

I might fit one of these into our next studio mix (Dub Cutz #20) if you want and do a little mention as they do sound great. I always enjoy spreading information about free music giveaways to help support the love and the music. We're in the process of putting together a new tracklist so it's nice timing actually.

Back
Top Bottom