Free Drinks, Brookes Bros, Camo and Krooked, Dexcell.....!

Massive, this is going to be huge, nothing like this happens in southeasy london.... plus free drinks mwah going to go buy my ticket now!

I will have your free drink whilst your at work!

I think he means work the next day mate, which is the same for me aswell...

Tbh I'm not worried about the drinkin, I'm just skint until Mon/Tues and I'm already out on Friday. If I'd of known about it sooner......

...and Goldsmith's Tavern and the New Cross Inn ALWAYS have nights on. Mixed genres, but there's loads of d&b nights in SE London!! Bermondsey, Deptford, New Cross...just got to keep a look out

Depends what you're into mate.

Shogun & Metalheadz have residencies @ Cable. There are loads of Dancefloor nights in Vauxhall - Fire/Lightbox/Area/Hidden etc. AWOL has a residency @ Indigo.

I guess if this is the only kind of night you're into, guys like Brookes & C+K are harder to come by - now that Matter's closed and there's no Hospitality in SE London. But to say good line-ups are hard to come by in SE Ldn.....nah!

Depends what you're into mate.

Shogun & Metalheadz have residencies @ Cable. There are loads of Dancefloor nights in Vauxhall - Fire/Lightbox/Area/Hidden etc. AWOL has a residency @ Indigo.

I guess if this is the only kind of night you're into, guys like Brookes & C+K are harder to come by - now that Matter's closed and there's no Hospitality in SE London. But to say good line-ups are hard to come by in SE Ldn.....nah!

Ok firstly I work at Cable and cannot wait for Shogun Audio the Perz b2b Icicle b2b rockwell is going to be awesome, but I don't think it is South east London I think it is quite central and Vauxhall is definitely not South East but that is my opinion. Also for £5 and you get a free drink those guys down at Idiosynphonic have not done a bad job. Easy!

The Idiosynphonic Launch Party has had a setback with venue licensing so will start at 8 and end at 2. We are trying to make everything else go sweetly and are very sorry for the inconvenience. On the plus side we have secured loads more free alcohol! See you tomorrow and sorry again!

Ok firstly I work at Cable and cannot wait for Shogun Audio the Perz b2b Icicle b2b rockwell is going to be awesome, but I don't think it is South east London I think it is quite central and Vauxhall is definitely not South East but that is my opinion. Also for £5 and you get a free drink those guys down at Idiosynphonic have not done a bad job. Easy!

South East London is a big place mate. Which Vauxhall (well most of it) and Bermondsey are definitely a part of. They do both have 'SE' postcodes as well....

Most people would regard crossing the river as going into Central.

There have been a few problems with licensing at this venue for a few promoters, messed up a dance Tantrum Desire was at a couple months back

Back
Top Bottom